The talk

Rachel looked incredibly uncomfortable "Talk about what?." Ira looked at her with a silent look that said "Do you think I'm stupid." Rachel winced as she looked at Ira with guilt "Come on." Ira pulled her by the arm before teleporting. Rachel looked around the hideout before turning over Ira with a look of discomfort "I'm not angry if that's what your thinking." Rachel sighed as she wrapped her arm's around herself "then what did you wan't to talk about Ira."

Ira sighed gently "Why did you just hang up like that." Rachel turned looking over at Ira with shock "You remember that?!." Ira looked annoyed "of course I do it was seriously yesterday when you called me." Rachel looked down in silence "I...guess I just didn't feel like hearing you get upset." Ira looked confused "Now why in the world would I be upset this is something I expected you would talk about sooner or later but didn't expect you to just blurt it out...that is what shocked me."

Rachel looked downright flustered "You knew I would talk about this sooner or later?!." Ira laughed "Like I said I'm not stupid." Rachel groaned as she slid down in more embarrassment "Oh gosh I am so so sorry." Ira sat down in front of her with a amused expression "It's fine but maybe we could talk about baby planning after the wedding." Rachel felt her face burning as she chocked on her water "Are you serious?." Ira laughed "Do I look like I'm joking to you" as he lied against the couch with one eye open and the other closed with a fond smile.

" Ira laughed "Do I look like I'm joking to you" as he lied against the couch with one eye open and the other closed with a fond smile

Rachel smirked "You look like your partly joking 🤣" Ira glared at her annoyance on his face "Rude much for my soon to be wife." That caused Rachel to shut up I may have not been thinking about that." Ira smirked "Of course you weren't now I think it's time we talked for a little bit~~." Rachel felt her face flush as Ira lifted Rachel into his arms as he used his shoulder to open the door. Once the door was shut Ira dropped Rachel onto the bed a small smirk forming onto his features "Now let's get on with this talk shall we~~."

Rachel felt her heart race as Ira was over her as he kissed her deeply Rachel let her arm's fall around his neck as she soon kissed back. 

(Chapter 19) (The talk)