The games

Rachel groaned "Oh man what happened"  Ira huffed "Finally your awake...NOW CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED!?." Rachel looked at Ira with annoyance "Well you guys kinda attacked us and put us here and for what?." Regina appeared "To play games what else." Rachel groaned "Oh dear got you guys better not cheat again because last time it lead you to lose."

Ira groaned "we are not supposed to speak of that day ever again." Rachel stared at Ira with a warning "If you guys cheat we are done with this." Ira chuckled "don't worry this is only for a break of all that has been going on I think you need it XD." Rachel stared in surprise "oh?." Ira looked over at Regina "Would you do the honers." Regina smiled happily "With pleasure." And with that they were all teleported to game area.

Ira chuckled and walked over to Rachel "and this time no cheating I promise like I said this is only for a break

Ira chuckled and walked over to Rachel "and this time no cheating I promise like I said this is only for a break." Rachel raised a eyebrow "Uh huh" Ira pouted I'm serious there is gonna be no cheating this time." Rachel stared before sighing "Fine but can we at least play a round or two of UNO." Ira chuckled "I don't see why we wouldn't be able to." Rachel smiled happily "THEN WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR LET'S GO XD."

Ira smiled fondly "My beautiful Diamond oh how much I love you." Rachel looked over her shoulder smiling softly at him "I love you Ira." Ira smiled in surprise before relaxing "I love you too." Once they found the table Rachel smiled happily "HECK YEA!!." Bel chuckled "should we tell her that this is a chance for them to pick the games or just let them figure it out."

Ira looked at Bel "I say we let them figure it out I mean they have been threw enough don't you think." Bel smiled softly "Yeah they definitely have been threw enough." The girls look at the Mercinares with annoyance "YOU COMING OR WHAT?." Ira laughed "were coming were coming just relax were not in a rush." 5 minutes later

Rachel was smirking she was down one card and there was absolutely no way they were winning. It was a change color wild card and no one knew except Ira who had decided he was gonna sit this round out cause he was sleepy. Once Maya place down a Red six it was Rachel turn again she looked over at Ira and grinned. Ira chuckled just put your card down already. Rachel turned back around and slammed down the change color wild card 

as she yelled out "I WINNNNN!!!" Maya was laughing so hard that she passed out with Regina quickly catching her with a fond smile. Rachel grinned before a tired yawn escaped her. Ira looked down at her "you sleepy." Rachel nodded her head sleepily. Ira turned and looked at the others "I think there all tired..they did have a long day let's get them to bed. They all look at each other before teleporting to the hideout. 

Ira lowered Rachel down onto his bed gently "Don't worry were gonna figure this out I promise just get some sleep my diamond." Ira lowered himself onto the bed as he pulled Rachel into his arms. Rachel turned around to snuggle against his chest as she smiled in her sleep enjoying the warmth of the blanket and her Ira/her personal heater XD.

PS why I said personal heater is because I feel like the Mercinares would have body heat so they can keep the people they care about warm.

(Chapter 8) (The games)