Perfect

Allen and Tessa :^

With TWO additional others!!!

Lil Valentines Day thingy (all of the four chapters I made will prolly be late or super late sorry sorry)

————

Tessa was off to her house, after helping J get some gifts for V. She got some gifts for Allen, and some for Rosá and Ryder as well. She was excited to be home with her family. Tessa wondered what Allen had planned for her.

———

"No, mija, that's salt. This is sugar." Allen showed Rosá the sugar, and she let out an audible "ohhh".

Ryder was in charge of the eggs, cracking the yolk into the bowl. Allen was afraid he might drop some egg, but he was surprisingly clean with it. Usually, the younger sibling would mostly make a mistake.

Rosá brought some sugar and poured a tablespoon of it into the batter. Then Allen got the whisk and mixed it.

"Daddy, if we have those cool electrical whisks...why are we using these ones?" Rosá, the eldest, pointed out him using a regular whisk.

"Well, Rosita, it wouldn't be from the heart if we used an electric whisk." Allen continued to mix the batter until it was getting to the right mix. Rosá was still confused but nodded nonetheless.

"Does Tessa like chocolate cake?" Ryder asked, Allen responded with a nod.

"Will we decorate it?" Ryder asked another question, and Allen again returned with a nod.

"What does she like on the cake?" He asked another question once again, and Allen sighed.

"Sprinkles, and...some chocolate syrup. We won't be putting a lot though as we'll all share the cake." He explained. "And also because you guys are kids, and you guys with sugar aren't a good mix."

"True." Ryder nodded. "Wait, when is mommy coming back?"

"In about...one hour and thirty minutes!" Rosá answered that question. Then, her eyes widened a bit. "Is that enough time?"

"Perfect amount of time, mija." Allen said as he finished up mixing the batter.

Soon, they continued on with the steps, and finally placed the cake into the oven to bake. Allen hoped it would be ready soon, and that they'd have enough time to decorate.

But, after the cake was just done cooling off on the counter, a voice was heard in the house.

"I'm home!"

"Daddy! Mommy's home! What do we do?!" Rosá panicked, looking to her dad. Allen gave both Ryder and Rosá icing bags. He grabbed some gifts off the counter.

"You guys decorate the cake. I'll distract Tessa." The kids both gave him a thumbs up before they went along to decorate the cake.

Allen greeted Tessa at the door, and she immediately gave him a kiss.

"Allen! Hey!" Tessa put down her stuff and hugged him tightly. She sighed into his arms. It was always so nice to hug him, he was so warm... "I missed you so much! Now, where are my little ankle biters?"

Allen knew she was talking about Rosá and Ryder by her Australian slang. But he couldn't say where they were, as they were both decorating the cake. He didn't even know when they would be done.

"Uh, they are very busy right now, mi amor." Allen told her, and Tessa raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, but busy doing what, darling?" She asked again. "I want to see my little kiddos."