• Chapter 4 •

We were all walking back to Jack and Jack's hotel room to hang out.

Once we got there we were all messing around taking funny pictures and jumping on the beds.

"I'm gonna run back to my room to grab my charger, I'll be right back." I said heading to the door. As I was closing the door, someone opened it up and came out.

"What do you want Matthew?" I rolled my eyes. "I just want to apologize for being a jerk today. It's none of my business who you kiss or date. It shouldn't be a big deal if Cameron and you are dating-"

"Cameron and I are not dating." I state. His head popped up and he smiled slightly. "Oh, well I thought you were." "Well we're not." I said calmly.

"Do you forgive me Jess?" He asked sincerely. I sighed. "Yes." "Yes?" He smiled.

"Yes." I smiled and gave him a small hug. "Mind if I come along with you to your room?" He asked. "You can come." I said.

About 5 minutes later we were back in Jack and Jacks room and everyone was sitting in a circle.

"What's going on here?" Matthew asked. "Bout to play truth or dare. You guys in?" Gilinsky asked.

"I'll play." I said taking a seat next to Shawn and Nash. "I'll play too." Matt said sitting down next to JJ and Taylor.

"Alright who wants to start?" Cameron asked. "I'll go." Lox said.

"Hmm, Nash. Truth or dare?" Lox asked. "Dare." Nash smirked.

"I dare you.." She trailed off. Suddenly her face lit up. "I dare you to go down to the lobby and ask the worker at the front desk for a pad."

We all busted out laughing. "What the hell is wrong with you Lox? You know I use tampons." Nash said trying to keep a straight face.

All of us started laughing even harder. "Alright, let's do this!" Nash yelled jumping up. We all followed him down the the lobby to watch.

"Uhm, excuse me sir?" Nash asked the young man at the front desk. The man turned around and looked at Nash. "Is there a problem sir?" The man asked.

Nash leaned in and talked in a lower voice, but we could still hear him. "Do you by any chance have an extra tampon? I seemed to have forgot to pack mine, and my flow is kinda heavy. So I need one quick." He said trying his best to keep a straight face.

The man's eyes lingered over to us and started to laugh. He reached under the counter and grabbed a tampon. He handed it to Nash. "Good luck with your..issues." The man laughed.

"Oh thank you so much." Nash said quickly running away. He came around the corner and bursted out laughing. "Who the hell keeps tampons under the front desk!" Taylor asked laughing. "For real though! What the fuck!" Nash couldn't control his laughter.

We all ran back to the room and sat back down in a circle.

"Shawn truth or dare?" Nash asked. "Dare." Shawn stated.

"I dare you to shove a whole bucket of ice down your pants and leave it there till it melts." Nash started laughing.

"Oh my god Nash! That's so mean!" I spit out trying to stop laughing.

Shawn did as told and now we were on the next question.

"Jess, truth or dare?" Shawn asked. "Truth." I said. "Out of every guy in this room-" I cut him off and said "Oh god Shawn." Everyone started laughing.

"Alright alright calm down. Out of every guy in this room who would you want to bang?" Shawn said laughing.

"Shawn! Out of everyone in the world I would have never guessed you to say that!" I exclaimed. "Just answer the question." Shawn shrugged.

I looked over at everyone and then I stopped at Matthews eyes. He seemed worried. "Cameron." I choked out.

Cameron had a huge smile on his face while Matt's eyes dropped and his mouth slightly parted. "Ooh get some Cameron!" JJ and Gilinsky yelled.

"I'm going back to my room." Mathew quickly said and stormed off. "Zayum what's up his ass?" Cameron said laughing.

"Looks like someone's got a little crush on Jess." Shawn laughed.

Everyone else was jumping around laughing. But I was sitting down thinking why Matthew got so angry so quickly.

A/N: thanks for all the votes and comments! Keep it up! Love you all