• Chapter 13 •

"Thank you for lunch Matt. That was really nice of you, but I could have paid for myself." I reassured to Matt.

"Not happening princess." He smiled showing off his perfect smile.

We jumped out of his car and started walking towards the front door of my apartment building.

Once we walked in all I saw was JJ making a sandwich in the kitchen.

"Hey JJ, where's Gilinsky and Sammy?" I asked. "I don't really care were Sammy is, and Jack went to the store." He scowled.

I took a seat at the counter, Matt followed and took a seat next to me.

"Did something happen between Sammy and you?" I asked. "He's always getting stoned and won't stop flirting with you." JJ whispered the last part.

Matt's hand grabbed mine and squeezed it under the counter.

"Don't let it get to you JJ, you guys are best friends. Jack gets stoned too, it's there personality. You have to get over it." I honest said.

"You're right Jess." He sighed.

"Glad I could help my big brother." I smiled widely.

Matt and I got up and walked over to my room. Once we walked in he slammed the door shut.

"What's wrong Matt." I asked walked towards him. "I don't like it that Sammy Wilkinson flirts with you." He scowled.

"Matt, you're the only guy I have eyes for." I said kissing his cheek.

He pushed me against the wall and slammed his lips on mine. Automatically I kissed back with just as much force.

His lips left mine, trailing small but sweet kisses down to my neck, instantly finding my sweet spot, he kissed and nibbled slightly, leaving small love bites along my neck.

A small moan left my mouth as he continued. He walked me over to my bed laying me down gently. He crawled on top of me and placed his lips on my neck once again.

He quickly slipped my shirt off and kissed between my breasts. He came back up towards me face.

He grabbed my arms and placed them above my head. Matt then brought his lips onto mine again, licking my bottom lip.

He slipped his tongue in my mouth. Both of us fighting for dominance. I gave in and let him control.

His hands trailed down my body, griping my waist, flipping us over so I was on top.

I brought my hands to the hem of his shirt and pulled away slightly to take it off.

We were interrupted my a knock at my door. "Jess you in there?"

Matt panicked and pulled away, falling off my bed receiving a thud.

I quickly got up to grab my shirt, but sadly I was too slow, JJ walked in.

"Hey Jess, I'm going to- Oh My God!" JJ panicked and slammed the door as he quickly exited the room.

I heard a laugh come from the other side of the bed. "Matt this isn't funny! My brother just walked in on us while we were shirtless!" I yelled.

I wasn't angry, more like embarrassed.

"I'm just gonna go meet up with friends. But please, keep all undergarments on at all times. That'd be great! Bye!" JJ yelled from the other side of my door.

Seconds later we heard the front door close. "Shall we continue sweetcheeks?" Matt asked laying me back down on the bed. Continuing to kiss my neck.

I pushed him off. "No, not now Matt." I sighed. He did as well. Matt grabbed his shirt and slipped it back on over his head.

I grabby my shirt and threw it towards my hamper. I went into my closet and pulled out a grey tank top and a dark maroon v-neck t-shirt. I pulled both of my shirts on and walked over to my dresser.

I grabbed a pair of black nike sweatpants and a pair of socks.

I looked back at Matt to see him staring at me. "Look away." I said. He scoffed and covered his eyes with his hands.

I slipped my skirt off and I was about to put on my sweatpants when I looked in the mirror and saw Matt looking at me.

I quickly spun around. "Matt I told you not to look!" I yelled in an unserious tone. "Sorry babe, you're just too beautiful." He gushed.

His eyes didn't even meet mine he just starred at my body. I looked down and realized that I was only in a t-shirt and underwear. I quickly grabbed my sweatpants and slipped them on.

"You're cute." Matt chuckled. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. "You're cute too." I said pinching his cheeks and kissing his nose.

"What do you wanna do babycakes?" Matt said stuffing his face in the crook of my neck. "Babycakes?" I questioned tangling my hands in his hair.

"Yeah, you're my baby and you're sweet; like a cake." Matt said placing a small kiss on my neck.

"Want to watch a movie?" I asked. "Sure." Matt said pulled away.

He picked me up off of his lap and brought me over to the kitchen. "You get the popcorn and I'll get the snacks and drinks.

He pulled a bag of popcorn out of my pantry and put it in the microwave.

I went into my other pantry and grabbed a couple snacks, such as oreos, gold fish and twinkies.

I set them on the counter and walked over to my fridge.

"Sprite, Coke, Baja Blast, Gatorade or Koolaid?" I asked Matt. "Uh, Coke." He said. I bent down the grab a Coke and Baja Blast. Once I was about to stand up straight. I felt a little sting on my butt.

I quickly spun around. "Did you just slap my butt?" I asked astonished. "Hells yeah." He said proudly.

I playfully slapped him on the chest and grabbed the snacks and drinks and walked over to my room with Matt behind me.

Once again I felt a small sting on my butt. "Matt! Knock it off!" I giggled.

He sent a wide smile my way and gently pushed me towards my room. We sat the snacks and stuff on my nightstand.

We both walked over to my movie cabinet in my room and looked or a movie to watch.

After 10 minutes of "arguing" on what to watch we finally agreed on The Maze Runner.

Matt picked me up and threw me on the bed and laid on top of me. "Matt! Get off of me! I want to watch the movie." I whined

"Uh, so high maintenance." Matt playfully joked. "Rude!" I exclaimed.

••

"Isn't Dylan O'Brien beautiful." I gushed. Matt quickly looked over at me. "Uh-" "But you're my favorite man." I said kissing his cheek.

"I thought I'd loose you to Mr. O'Brien." He joked.

"You're my day one Matt. You know that babe." I said kissing his cheek.

"You're my day one as well Babycakes."

•••••••

Been a long time since I updated! Wow! I've been camping but I will double update on Saturday or Sunday I think! So yeah!

Check out my homie kaitlynmendes_ story!

Remember to vote, comment and follow!