CHAPTER 17: PARTY OVER

Last night at the party, Kinn realised his feelings for Porsche, Porsche is someone who bought him Peace and also make him lose control over his rational mind, cause...

Flashback

After Kinn excuse himself to the washroom, Porsche was left all alone surrounded by those lusty So called Mafia tycoons, they took this opportunity to take advantage of a little kitten like Porsche, but Kinn was too quick to come back to his Porsche, he was this close to snap break the neck of the one who tried touching Porsche when he was away cause when he comes back he saw that bastard trying to hold Porsche's hand, these shit heads need to be taught a proper lesson, what they are not allowed to even think of, & Porsche is the one, they shouldn't try to even think about him. But his anger melted the moment Porsche held his arms once again, by his side, smiling at him, assuring that he is here, everything is fine.

Ends

But What he should do now, Porsche, how & why, he is his bodyguard, his professional & personal life shouldn't be in the mess, Kinn knew the price of getting feelings involved in his business, it never has a happy ending. There is no place for love in his life, it might make him weaker in the hands of his enemies & Porsche will suffer the consequences of it too. It would be better for him and Porsche, if Kinn suppress this feelings for Porsche before it takes deeper and deeper roots in his heart.

Kinn was deep in his thoughts until his phone rings flashing the caller ID "Mr. LOEY", why the Korean Prince calling him at this hour?

(Picking up the call)

"Hello, Mr. LOEY"

"Hello, Mr. Kinn, sorry for calling you so late at night, but I couldn't wait to tell you that Tomorrow my personal secratary will be at the Seoul international airport to receive Porsche on the time. I hope everything is ready for Porsche departure to my country".

"Uh, oh...Ofcourse, Mr. LOEY, everything is ready as per our contract, we will send Porsche to Korea but Mr. LOEY, I am also sending one of my best bodyguard along with Porsche for his safety, if you don't mind."

"Don't worry Mr. Kinn, I will.. I mean we will take care of Porsche & protect him as he is my guest & his safety is above everything."

"Thanks Mr. LOEY"

"Thanks Mr.Kinn"

( Conversation end)

As soon as Kinn cut the phone call, another feeling of sadness hit him like a storm, Porsche will be leaving for Korea tomorrow, 2 weeks passed away just like that, all the training & work, Kinn didn't get to even look at Porsche's face for a minute or two until last night party, they spent together, Kinn didn't even knew what Porsche feel about him, is he even interested in him or not?

What is Kinn going to do ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Thanks for reading my stories ❤️ Next Chapter update Soon💛)