Chapter 2 - KINN

Kinn Therapanyakun, who doesn't know him, the King of the Mafia Underworld in Thailand, His family used to do all kinds of business works from Legal to Illegal.

Today he has meeting with Russian Don, Mr. Gellato, about the illegal weapons shipping from Russia,
Kinn got information about one of his man becoming mole in their deals with Russian & started selling their secrets to Rivals.
Kinn can tolerate anything except Cheating, Getting stabbed on his back was never one of his favourite move, he just going to set example for his men, in front of his Russia partners, so in future everyone would be thinking twice before double crossing the Mafia King,KINN THERAPANYAKUN.

For Today's meeting, only well trained and experienced Bodyguards were allowed to accompany Kinn, those who would not be hesitant to take bullets in place of their Boss.

The meeting was going well & both the parties, trying to come to a beneficial addition to their previous deals, until Kinn got a call, He excused himself from the clients & took the call, during the conversation on the call, there was a raising sm...

The meeting was going well & both the parties, trying to come to a beneficial addition to their previous deals, until Kinn got a call, He excused himself from the clients & took the call, during the conversation on the call, there was a raising smirk on his lips, slowly fingers of his free hand toying the Trigger of the black Magnum lying on the table in the front, now this grabbed everyone's attention in the room, even Mr. Gellato was gulping down the last sip of his alcoholic drink, staring at The Man who is sitting at the opposite end Talking on his phone, Three buttons undone, just one hair falling on his forehead, smirk on that menacing lips, playing with the Gun, than suddenly everyone heard a bone chilling sound of crashing down of a body on the floor of the man, who has been standing in the corner of the room, Kinn just fired a bullet through the head of one of his trusted bodyguard,
Now Opposite Party had taken out their Guns, thinking some potential threat looming from outsides, But with a silent of Wave of Kinn's Hand signs of everything fine, Mr.Gellato urge his men to put their Guns back in their Pockets, Quickly the Bodyguards took take of the Dead body,

After the Meeting Concluded, Kinn called Big, the head of his bodyguards Team, regarding the spouse and family of the Dead bodyguard, although Kinn is angry with his betrayal, He never wanted to punish his whole family because of his mistakes, Kin...

After the Meeting Concluded, Kinn called Big, the head of his bodyguards Team, regarding the spouse and family of the Dead bodyguard, although Kinn is angry with his betrayal, He never wanted to punish his whole family because of his mistakes, Kinn asked Big to compensate the lose of mourning family and take care of the education of the dead man's children, for the lifetime.
All these are too much hassle to go through, but

Big, Knew KINN was a nice boss, although he is ruthless & unforgiving but he knows the value of one's family. He doesn't want to hurt anyone without intention. So, He suggested Kinn that they should only appoint or undertake orphans/Single boys as bodyguards, as they won't be betraying the Company cause of too much need of money, treating an orphan as family of Therapanyakun clan will make them loyal to Kinn, even when they die, there won't be anyone else to cry over them.
Kinn thought about it and found the idea of not hurting someone loved ones caught his attention, He ordered Big to start looking out for Such well trained and qualified Men & bring them to him, cause final Test will be taken by the KINN.