CHAPTER 16: PARTY

As soon as we entered the venue, as expected everyone's eyes were on the heir of Thailand Mafia Clan, not just because he is going to be the next King of Mafia world but also cause today Kinn's bought a new Partner, who is beautiful and sizzling hot, slim waist that can put shame on even the well known fashion models or heroine, eyes so beautiful like a deer, sparkling with lights in them, strong but elegant the way he walks along with the most fearful King, All the dominant personality in the party were salivating at the first sight of Porsche, Kinn had already seen it coming, he trying his best to Stop himself from growling in anger to dig out all these thirsty lustful eyes staring shamelessly at his Partner, only for tonight but he felt sad reminding himself the last words, But Kinn knew every action as an equal & apposite reaction & he don't want any of his bodyguard to get hurt tonight especially the one who is holding his arms smiling unknown to hungry wolves around him. Kinn needs to control his emotions.
The Young & beautiful ladies boys wearing minimal clothes with seducing charms serving the drinks and helping guests around. Kinn knew why this Kinds of Party held in his line of work to Keep Check on each other Power & vicious motives, so slipping back into his role, He sat down on one of most centre sofa set for VIPs, along with his business partners, they all already had their partners sitting along with them, some on the floor leaning towards their legs, some sitting on the lap, being clingy intimate with each other, Kinn didn't know how Porsche gonna react to this, but soon his mind went blank his lap full of Porsche, what the hell, Kinn wasn't ready for this, this is the cruelest way someone would choose to kill him, Porsche is too close, so close that Kinn can smell his perfume, see little moles on his face or nape jaw throat clean, damn he is so beautiful, Porsche slightly raise his beautiful long eyelashes to look into Kinn's ones, to ask for him for approval to which Kinn gave a little nod with smile, Kinn wanted to stop him to get to close but he also doesn't want Porsche to leave his eyes sight, his warmth, always be in lap, surrounded by Kinn, so that he will hide him from this scary world.
Soon Porsche started to get comfortable in his lap, wriggly to adjust his big frame, like a little kitten but Kinn's little buddy down there getting excited with all these friction and contact with the person they had crush on, Kinn didn't want Porsche to find out that his boss getting a boner like a adolescent boy just because he sat on his lap as a fake partner for a mission, which led Kinn to excuse himself and ran towards bathroom to take care of his uncontrollable urge.
Porsche really have a huge impact on his mind, but his body too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Thanks for reading my stories ❤️ Next Chapter update Soon 💛)