Chapter 7: SWEET DREAM

Tonight Memories of Childhood were Vivid in Kinn's dream, he saw himself in his mother's arms, safe warm & surrounded by her love, listening to lullaby in her beautiful voice, Kinn did not want this dream to end. Although he felt the person in his arms were tossing & stirring around a lot, he doesn't dare to open his eyes looking at someone else in place of his mother. He knows his mother is not here, he can smell the masculine aroma of another, it might be one of his One night fling, but never before any of them made him feel like his mother's presence. He wanted to bask in the moment of this false Happiness for some more hours before he get back to life of the Mafia King.
He hugged the person more closer to himself and fell asleep.

Similarly,
Porsche had the best sleep of his life till now, today he didn't get any cold Shiver during his sleep, mostly he used to feel cold very easily Even though he cover himself with blanket but today the warmth he felt sleeping in Kinn's arms unknowingly made him feel safe and comfortable.
Until he turned his head over the chest of kinn, hugging him more closer and hiding his face in Kinn's collarbone,

But as soon as the alarm clock went off, Kinn wake up to his arm full of a tiny waist, two slim long hands around his torso and a adorable sight illuminating in front of his eyes cause of the sunlight coming through the window, a golden skin beautiful boy sleeping on him, his warm breath tingling his collarbone & his eyes close beautifully with big eyelashes, luscious lips tilting close to his, blinking repeatedly now he is sober to see a mesmerizing beauty in his arm.
No matter how much he looks at the boy he can't remember how & when he bought this beauty in his room, what is his name? How he ended up sleeping with him in his bed, the same bed he never dared to sleep after his mom gone, this is crazy how much did he drunk last night that he doesn't remember anything.

He wanted to wake the another man, who is now hoarding half of his blanket to cover himself like a small kitten who is feeling cold, is he feeling cold? Kinn took the remote for AC & lower the cold temperature, now that kitten stopped hugging him and his blanket more & more.

He looks so cute and adorable, drool slipping out of his lips into Kinn's pillow.

Kinn felt like he can't take his eyes away from him but he had to, his Mafia King crown is calling to him, slowly he took his mobile phone & called Big in his room.

After few minutes, there's a Knock at the door, Big asking his permission to enter into his room, Kinn gave a last look at the beautiful boy sleeping, as he allowed Big in,

"Khun Kinn"

"Uh..hum..." ( Big never saw Kinn stuttering...or hesitate to give orders before)

"I have bought a Guest last night, & I think I was too drunk too send him back to his home Last night. As I have to attend the important meeting in the morning, I want you to take care of him and send him back to his home with respect."

( After saying that Kinn dismissed Big, leaving the sleeping Beauty in his bed and started to get ready for his Work)

After few minutes of Kinn leaving for the office, Big entered the room again but he didn't saw anyone else in the room.
Where is the guest? Mr. khun Kinn talking about, did he left already, before when he was here during Khun Kinn giving orders he definitely saw someone sleeping beside Him, but he couldn't get chance to see his face as he was covered by the blanket, but now he can't find anyone. Khun Kinn will not be in good mood if he found out his guest isn't taken well care of, Big need to find him and send him back to his home as Khun Kinn instructed, CCTV camera must have caught his whereabout if the Guest is still in the hotel, he gonna find him and carry out khun Kinn orders.

💚💚💚💚

I hope you enjoy Reading this chapter, don't forget to leave your comments it makes me happy 😊