Chapter 10: FIRST

Kinn ordered Big to send the bodyguard named "Porsche" in his office.

(At first Big was reluctant & worried, that Kinn might have found out about Porsche mistake that night, now he wants to punish him)

"But Sir, that kid is innocent"

Did I ask you anything else about Porsche?? Just tell him to come to me, I have some important urgent work for him, now go.

Big knew arguing with Kinn never went well for anyone, now nothing he can do to help Porsche, he hope can show mercy to that little doe eyes. He took his leave & shutting the door behind went out to find Porsche.

Soon Someone Knocked on Kinn's office door,

KINN was looking through the report of few other business deals, so without giving any glance to the door he asked the person behind the door to enter,
Kinn didn't knew that the person who is entering into his office, not only gonna enter his office but gonna enter his heart & will change his whole life.

That clicked sound of Door handle is the most beautiful sound kinn would have ever heard,
He closed the report still in his palms & raised his eyes towards the door Which landed on the beautiful boy standing in front of him, had his throat dry, thoughts blank, he doesn't know what to say or do at this moment, he can't believe the same boy, he had in his arm that night, when for the first time after his mom death, he felt safe, had most relaxing sleep, the boy whom he forgot to ask the name or even when he tried to call his regular agency who use to provide him, his one night flings or partners doesn't have any information about someone like this, like the angel he has been able to look in that morning sunlight before.
Now the same boy standing before him, alive breathing, looking into him with his dreamy eyes, those lips, waist, everything perfect, Kinn can feel his heartbeat rising, but he didn't want to show his inner feelings or chaos to this person yet, cause he had no information why he is here? what is his name? what does he want from Kinn? .....

Sir, Captain Big, told me that you have called me for some urgent work?

( Kinn got confused, why the boy sounds like he knows him, but at the same time not in the way Kinn thought, who is he? Does he not remember what happened between him & kinn or is he pretending not to ?)
Uhh... First of all who are you? What is your name?

Sir, I am Porsche, I just joined your company as new bodyguard training recruit.

( What? Porsche work in my company, he was not one of my flings, he doesn't work for that agency, he was happy that Porsche is not a call boy, but his happiness didn't last long when he remembered that LOEY want him to send Porsche to Korea. The report in his hands is now completely crushed between his fingers, he was burning with a feeling he can't describe Why Big didn't tell him about Porsche before, he must have known Everything, Kinn understood why Big was reluctant to let Kinn met Porsche,
Kinn would never sealed such deal with LOEY under those conditions, no matter how much loss he had to bear but he was not ready to let this boy named "Porsche" get away from him.

First of all he needs to talk to Big, Big Hiding information about Porsche was a huge mistake than he gonna find out why Porsche doesn't remember their night together???

"He needs Porsche, After His mom, Porsche is the only one who made him feel like this")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{ I hope you enjoy Reading this chapter 💚}
Next update coming soon