CHAPTER 19: GAIN OR LOSS

AT THE AIRPORT: DEPARTURE

It was not easy for Kinn, he just realised that he likes Porsche, to send him away to another person far away from him, is heartbreaking but he knows the importance of words in his line of business, once someone go back on their own words, such person lose everything reputation, trust, power , everything but Kinn knew the consequences of it and even if he has to break his heart into two , Kinn, never gonna break his promise. So, he ordered Arm to go along with Porsche to Korea, and instructed him to take care of the mission & Porsche, since Mr. LOEY himself recommended for Porsche for this Project and Kinn doesn't understand why LOEY would want a newbie, more of a bodyguard to handle such a big deal, He must have some hidden motive behind all these, & Kinn wanted to find it out. As keeping a close grip over your competition is very important. Mr. LOEY is tough one  just like him. Moreover He doesn't want anyone to harm Porsche as Kinn won't be with him, but sending Arm with Porsche brought Kinn a sense of security. He kept a close eye on Porsche until he get on the flight for Korea, When he saw Big hugging him to bid safe journey, Kinn wanted to do the same, but he couldn't, Kinn is not someone who can do what his heart wants,    He can't lose to his emotions for someone like Porsche, Kinn can't make Porsche his weakness by showing his emotions for him, which is too risky, He is not afraid of dying but He is not ready to lose the power everything that helps him protect his family and people loyal to him, and now He is not ready to lose Porsche too.
So Kinn knew what he had to do, to protect what is important to him, with these thoughts He saw Porsche going far & far away from him.

AT THE AIRPORT:  ARRIVAL

A few hours before,

"Jeff, Tell me, is this good?"

"Yes, Sir"

"You aren't even looking at me (whining voice) Seriously you won't gonna help your best friend"

"LOEY, first of all it just a airport arrival, he will be here at your mansion in 2 hours, I don't understand why you can't wait for him here, I will bring him safely to you, don't you think going to receive just a bodyguard by yourself would be too much, you are a member of royal family, and a business"

"I know :( But, Jeff, I can't, I mean my heart is going crazy, ( took Jeff's hand placing it on his chest)  can you feel my heartbeat going crazy, I think I will die just waiting for him, because all these years, All I have done is waiting for him, looking at him from afar, I can't wait anymore "

" I know LOEY, that is why I am happy to bring him to you and now all I want for you to show your love to him, make him feel how much you want him."

" I love you Jeff, you are awesome,my friend "

" Stop saying I love you to me, Save it for My brother -in- law, Porsche "

( Both friends smiling together)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( Thanks for reading my stories ❤️ Next Chapter update Soon 💛)