CHAPTER 18 : HAPPINESS

Someone is floating on the moon,  butterflies swarming in his stomach like there is new & fresh flowers blooming in his body with every passing minute of his first love getting nearer to him. LOEY couldn't believe that all of this is real, Tomorrow Porsche will be here, in his house, they will be under the same roof. He couldn't help but keep smiling whole day, he didn't get angry Even if someone made mistakes during the office work, which didn't go unnoticed by his one & only friend and secretary Jeff.

" As a friend, I am telling you that You should Stop doing this, & try to control yourself "

" What I should stop? What are you talking about? " ( Signing the files & still smiling without a reason)

" This.. I mean stop smiling at everyone like a fool in love, what's happening, where is my strict Boss Mr. LOEY? Did you left him at home? You aren't even getting angry over employees mistakes, Everyone in the staffs thinking that you hit your head and lost your memories " ( teasing tone)

" Really! I don't smile like this everyday, Am I such a strict Boss? I need to change this, I can't have Porsche see me as a strict & unfriendly person, whom he couldn't approach, I should smile more & try to control my anger in front of him, right "

" You are already smiling enough LOEY even my jaw hurt seeing your smile & eyes beaming with happiness, You are really in love aren't you?, I can't believe I will see this version of you, I am happy for you but worried too, I hope you remain sane after you see him in person, face to face" ( laughing at his friend)

LOEY understand how much Jeff is happy for him, but Jeff teasing him isn't helping at all,

" Remember I am Boss too Jeff, stop teasing me before I deduct your Salary"

" OMG I am scared ,Mr. LOEY, In that case I think I need to pursue someone who could convince you not to do this to me, I think my Boss  soon to be Boyfriend, Mr. Porsche, might help me " ( with these words Jeff winked at his friend & quickly run away, as he knows the word "boyfriend" enough to make his friend go crazy)

LOEY understand why Jeff being this way, concerned for him, since childhood Jeff remained by his side & knew everything about LOEY, LOEY never get to experience true love, he couldn't come out to everyone & tell them that he like a boy, He is a Prince on top of that, keeping a legacy and maintaining his family reputation comes first, but Right now for these little time, LOEY wanted to be himself, Just LOEY, a boy who is in love with Porsche, he will try his best to make Porsche feel the same, he will show him how much he loves Porsche, He will give Porsche everything he can, this little time he want to spend every second with his love, hiding & protecting his little happiness from the cruel world.

He couldn't wait to go to Airport & welcome his Porsche.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Thanks for reading my stories ❤️ Next Chapter update Soon 💛)