CHAPTER 13: THE TRAINING

KINN Pov:

This Training feels more like the test of my harmones than Porsche, as I went into the Gym to I saw him completely drained in sweat, his tanned abs shinning under the light, slow flex of his abdominal muscles and belly under those tight fit gym pant, is showing his well crafted swells of arse, his slim waist perfect in my arms that morning I still remember how he was perfectly sleeping in my bed like he belongs there.
Suddenly I heard a loud thud, which snapped me out of my thoughts, I can see how Porsche breathing heavily, exhausted after fighting with five of my personal well trained bodyguards at once. I can feel how Big has been training him well, but he is losing too much energy while fighting which leave him short of breath and exhaust easily, I think he need to work on it. So, with a snap of my finger, I told the others to leave us alone, its my turn now. Let's see how long he can stand on his feet.
Until he gives up and surrender himself to me.
As my father always used to say we can't shaped a always harden and moulded heap of soil to make any utensils but a broken & soft soil can be shaped as beautiful as we want.
So, it's Time I am going to break him and rebuild it as strong as he should be for my world.

I kicked him in knees from behind which made him fall forward,

" lesson 1: You should not give up your guard Even if you have defeated everyone around you, it gives opportunity to unseen threats to attack you"

After he stood up again & tried to hit me I hooked my hand under his raised fisted arm and over threw him using his own strength,

" Lesson 2: Instead of using more strength, try using more skill and techniques during fight, it will be less exhausting & more beneficial & now get up"

Hearing my command,
He stood straight , I can sense his stiffness in front of me, eyes still lowered towards the ground, hands rests beside his hip.

" Look at me "

"uh?"

" I don't like to repeat myself, Porsche"

"Yes, Sir"

Slowly raising his head, his eyes locked with mine. They are beautiful, so clear brown twinkling stars, fearless and pure.

Why he is so ready to drag himself in my dirty world? I want to protect him. These eyes will not be the same once he will see the real world outside this house. But I can't stop him, what I will say to him, he must be here for money to support his family, if I will deprived him of this opportunity just to protect his innocence, what it will make me? I have no right to stop him from walking on this path, I am just his Boss, until I declare him incompetent there is no way I can Stop him from going further into my world or to send him to Loey.

"Your training for today is Over"

He was packing his stuff to go back to his room, when I made a phone call to my personal doctor & told him to make some special energy and health drink for Porsche.

" Porsche"

"Yes, Khun Kinn"

"Don't forget to visit the Doctor before you go to your room"

With these words I find myself walking away from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Thanks for reading my stories ❤️ Next Chapter update Soon 💛)