CHAPTER 22: BREAKFAST

After LOEY left the room, Porsche quickly run towards the bathroom, he was late for work on the first day, this is not a good impression.
He took a shower & put on his suit Walking out of his room to look for Arm, He tried calling him but Arm wasn't picking up his phone call, so he went inside his friend room only to find him still sleeping under the blanket, which is unusual considering how punctual and restrict is Arm when it comes to work.
But as soon as he touched Arm to shake him to wake up, Porsche found out that his friend has fever, he is shivering in cold. Porsche quickly covers him up & called Jeff for help, since last night Jeff told them to ask him for anything while they are here. Jeff brought The Doctor to check on Arm & Doctor prescribed him few medicines and rest for the day.
Porsche got worried seeing his friend Worse condition, there is no way they can work now, But Suddenly his phone started ringing, the caller is Mr. Kinn, Porsche quickly took the call,

" Hello Mr Kinn,
Good Morning"

(After hearing his voice, Kinn's heart started beating fast, he couldn't understand why he is feeling so sad & happy at the same time, he misses Porsche & his voice)

" Any report?"

"Master Kinn, we haven't met Mr. LOEY much but he seems kind & his secretary took care of us, Today He invited us to have breakfast together but Arm isn't well, so.."

( Listening to this, Kinn get uneasy & worried but not for Arm or the mission but for Porsche, he just wished Porsche is alright)
" What happened to him, You guys need to be careful & take care of yourself..You are alright? .."

"Yes, Master Kinn, I am perfectly fine "

( Kinn,breathe in relief)

" Well I got few information regarding Mr. LOEY, that he Trained in Martial arts, He is known for his unforgiving nature in case of betrayal, Death is the way out once you betray him, So Guys have to be on his Good side, Do as he says or demand, try to get closer to him &  find out about his true motive behind this deal, Tell the same to Arm, ...Take  care Porsche "

" Yes, Master Kinn "

( Porsche doesn't understand what to reply the last sentence said by his Boss " Take care Porsche" , it feels warm to hear someone care about him)

After cut off the Call, He left sleeping Arm in his room & left to had breakfast with Mr. LOEY, He hoped everything goes well today.

After breakfast, LOEY wanted to take Porsche out to visit Korea famous spots, but he couldn't do anything directly as there is huge risk of exposing his sexual preference to all the people around him but he also wants to confess his love for Porsche, shoutout loud to the world how much he loves Porsche, how much he adores him, How much he wants Porsche to feel the same feeling just like him, He would die to hear those three beautiful words from Porsche, but all these years of patience and understanding atleast had him wait for the right time, so today he just Ordered Jeff to bring Porsche & Arm to the Beautiful Lotte Fun & Fair Hotspot under Park Industry, in the name of the visiting his project building nearby. A perfect opportunity to go on a Date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( Thanks for reading my stories ❤️ Next Chapter update Soon 💛)