A Night Out

*7 Months Pregnant*

Your POV

Michael was downstairs talking with one of his band members or something. I, on the other hand, was extremely excited. Baby Jackson was kicked into high gear today. The first time Michael felt his son kick, he cried which made me sob. He's such an amazing dad and the baby isn't even here yet. The door to our room crept open. "______ you doing okay?" Michael sweetly asked.

I waved him over to sit on the bed, and I set his hand on my baby bulge. "Woah there! Someone's happy today!" Michael smiled and rubbed my stomach.

"And he's been like this all day!"

"Hey angel... I know you don't feel like getting out but the Grammy's are next week and I'm nominated... I just thought it would be fun for us to show off our job well done" he referred to our son.

"Michael... I would honestly love to! I'm tired of being cooped up here! Let's go to the Grammy's!" I smiled and clearly satisfied him.

He pounced on me, carefully though, and covered me in sweet kisses. "Pick out any dress and it's yours!" he assured me and went back to attending his guest downstairs.

I turned up the TV because Looney Tunes was on and it's kind of my favorite show ever. "This is the best show in the history of the world! Trust me on this one" I spoke to the unresponsive baby inside me, "And your daddy... he's something else really. I love him with everything in me! Him and I love you more than anything already. Your daddy is the best entertainer in the world, and he always will be! He's the best person in the world because he gave me you. I'll spoil you so much and love you always! I hope you aren't stubborn when it's your time to be born. I'm not one for pain so please don't make it anymore difficult than it already will be. That's much appreciated! I love you so much!"

Michael's POV

I heard every blissful, magical word escape my wife's mouth. Her way with words amazes me and I'm so thankful she's smart. I wiped away the joyous tears and returned to talk with Siedah. _________ had no idea she was here, so it should be a surprise when I send her up. My wife and Siedah have grown very close. The hidden life doesn't provide _____ with much room for friends, so when she met Siedah, she started to become hopeful a friendship may develop.

"_______'s upstairs if you want-" I was interrupted by Siedah sprinting up the stairs to our room. I could hear _______'s excited squeal when Siedah entered the room

"Those two" I laughed and returned to the studio.

Your POV

"Ok, sorry it's a mess!" I blushed as she was revealed to our messy room, "I plan on cleaning it today"

"I'll help! Cleanings something I actually enjoy" she laughed and started folding some of the clothes on the end of the bed.

"Michael asked me to go to the Grammy's and I decided to go out and show off my baby bump, but I have absolutely no idea what my attire would be to such a high class event"

Siedah chuckled at my inexperienced self. "Listen, I went to the Grammy's once... but just as a fan of all the admirable celebrities that paraded down the velvet red carpet. They wear the most elegant and sophisticated dresses in the world. It's a competition to see who could dress more expensively and better. So, let's have a look... I'll be right back!" Siedah ran out of the room and I think she returned, literally, seconds later.

"Here! I keep these beauties in the back of my car, just in case I get bored" she exposed me to a wide variety of magazines.

My eyes went wide and bright, "May I?" I asked curiously.

She laughed and told me to choose whatever one I wanted. I opted for the first one I saw. Dresses, dresses and more dresses lined every page of this magazine. "Now, keep in mind you have to dress according to this little boy" she smiled and lightly patted my stomach.

"So, will that make certain dresses not look as well?"

"Probably. Now, any dresses you like we can have ordered here and have them fitted before they're shipped, and then you can decide on one"

"Really? I can do that?"

"Your Mrs. _______ Jackson!" she laughed, "there's not much you can't do!"

*2 Weeks Later*

Your POV

"_______ are you almost ready angel?" Michael tried to keep his calm as he yelled up the steps. I told him yes, and shut our bedroom door behind me. I felt so confident and classy as I strutted down the dark oak steps that flattered my dress wonderfully. I had decided on a long, flattering gown. The front was cut deeply, yet remained modestly. My baby bump was fully prominent, and it was a light blue that accentuated the blue in my eyes. My hair was pinned to the side in a curled and messy bun. My bangs lay loosely on my forehead. My makeup had been professionally done by a makeup artist from around the area. "_______..." Michael's eyes were wide.

"How do you like it?" I asked, unsure. I did a small spin in my dress and it circled around me.

"_______... I've never... you look absolutely flawless... breathtaking really"

"Michael you're the sweetest. You probably look better than me!" I referred to his handsome get up. The suit he had on was embezzled with rhinestones, and his hair was tied in the ponytail I loved so much. His classic loafers covered his feet, and I adored that. "Nonsense. Shall we?" Michael extended his arm and I easily accepted. A purse to match was held in my other arm.

"After you my fair lady!" Michael opened the door to the limo and helped me inside. He scooted in closely and pulled me towards him. "I'm the luckiest man alive" he whispered to me.

"Michael I'm the luckiest woman ever. I married the best person in the whole wide world. Tonight is going to be special... I have no doubt you'll win!"

"_______... that golden award couldn't mean any less to me. I get to take home the most beautiful woman in the world and tell her how much I adore her tonight... I'm already satisfied and blessed with the best award ever"

Michael's POV

The crowd went absolutely nuts when we emerged from the limousine. "They're cheering for you" I whispered to _______ and held her hand in mine.

"Funny" she laughed and followed me.

Cameras were flashing, and people were screaming. This was completely nothing compared to a concert I put on. This was almost quiet to me. ________ was absolutely glowing. She was waving and smiling and just taking my breath away with every move she made. We stopped on the carpet, and posed for a few pictures. I held our baby and smiled the most genuine smile ever. I couldn't be any happier.

•••••••

"Michael Jackson!" my name was announced for the most honorable Grammy of the night. ______ squealed next to me as I stood to accept the award. She told me before she wanted to stay seated when I won, so I did just that.

"This is truly a blessing! I'm so grateful for what God has blest me with. Especially my beautiful wife and baby boy. They're truly my life and without them I would be nothing. Tonight was amazing before I won this award, but I thank all my fans for making this night even more special to me. This is for all of you moonwalkers out there. You and my wife are the secret to my success. I love you!" my eyes met with _______ and she was crying. I blew her a kiss, but she didn't catch it like usual. She was still crying... I tried to remain calm as I walked down the stairs and to her.

"_________?" I asked with concern clear in my voice.

"Michael... something's wrong"