Chapter 30

Your POV

"Oh Michael..." we're the only words I was able to speak the glorifying sight of our new home. The mansion took every breath in you and trapped it. "It's something isn't it" he smiled proudly at his brilliant purchase.

"Come with me" he smiled as we weaved through the giant household. I tried to look at everything as I was being pulled through.

"Oh my gosh" my eyes widened as an entire amusement park was sat in the backyard. "It's for kids I swear" he laughed.

My smile weakened at the mention of kids already.

I quite my dreams of becoming a model and spent my time with Michael on his Japan tour. My parents tried their best to support it but I know they wished different for me. Michael is mine and has been for a year now. Our relationship is posted on every magazine filling the grocery aisle and I hate to say it, but I think I've become some heat famous myself. I know Michael wants kids, he absolutely loves them! I couldn't not picture kids in our future. I mean, there's certain things that need to fall into place first, but I see having kids.

"Hospital children _____. Don't worry, I'm not ready just yet" he read my mind and immediately eased my crazy thoughts.

"I absolutely love this place" I looked into his eyes rather than the huge piece of land with amusement rides. "It's all ours" he smirked the way I loved.

"Michael lets go inside. I have a surprise"

"Oh?" he raised an eyebrow and allowed me to pull him inside. "Now sit here" I scolded and tip toed outside to our car.

Michael's POV

I couldn't help but open an eye as she tried to quietly light candles on a cake she baked herself. "Michael Joseph Jackson!"

She caught me.

"What?" I laughed and opened both eyes, scooping her up and kissing her. "I love the cake thank you. Does it taste good?"

"You tell me" she smiled as her finger swiped the cake and she lathered it on my face. "Tastes good" I wrinkled my nose as she laughed at my face.

"I know it's my birthday but I can't help but give you something" I set her down.

My back pocket concealed an item I've been struggling to hide. "_______ will you take this and promise something to me?"

I flipped open a black box with a diamond necklace inside. "What?" she seemed confused. "Oh shoot this is for my mom" my face felt hot as I reached into my other pocket and grabbed the correct box.

"Here we go. ______ promise me a forever?"

I opened the right box that held a specially designed ring I made just for her. "Oh" she teared up, "Yes Michael. A million times yes" she smiled proudly as I slid the ring onto her finger. A perfect fit.

My life is far from perfect but ever since she's come into my life, I've seen a small chance at being close to perfect.

I am loved.

She is loved.

I know now that whatever life throws at me, we can face... together.

Your POV

Michael and I remained the way we should until we married. We had separate beds in separate rooms. I do admit though that sometimes we slipped up and Michael snuck into my room, or I slithered into his. I was ok with that though, especially now as Michael conceals me with his arms and draws me closer to him. He whispers sweet nothings into my ear as I play with his fingers. My eyes become heavy as Michael's beautiful words push me into a world of dreams.

A dream of me, walking towards my Michael, I'm dressed in a breathtaking white dress.

This is what I want and I honestly don't want anything more.

"I love you Michael"

"I love you too _______. Thanks for making me believe in love and a happy life"