Chapter 27

27

Your POV

It felt like a major breakthrough had just been made. Like a big sheet of happiness had just blanketed me. This feeling was almost indescribable.

My heart was swelling up at the continuos playing of his words through my mind.

I did what only I could think of doing and jumped into his open arms. "You mean it?"

"Of course I do" his smiled pressed against my cheek. His tight grip released and I looked him in the eyes. Just as he started to lean in for what to create the most perfect moment id been imagining, I caught a breath of dust from the covered tables. I started coughing violently and Michael looked at me panicked.

"I'm fine!" I managed to cough out. Tears formed in my eyes and my face felt red as the dust seemed to stay put. My fists rubbed circles in my eyes as I tried to free the annoying particles. "Look at me" Michael said and turned my face to his. "Hold still" he said and reached out. He pulled back with a small eyelash on his finger and my eye immediately felt a million times better.

"Oh my gosh thank you!" I said relieved. He laughed and took my hands back "Where were we?"

I leaned forward and created the perfect moment Id been dreaming about forever now. Our lips met and the sparks flew. "Right about there?" I lasted biting my lip. "I think you're right!" He laughed and pulled me to the door.

Michaels POV

She insisted I come in and stay the night again and who am I to resist the invitation? I bent down and she caught on fast, jumping on my back for a free ride. "I could get used to never walking again Michael" she grinned and I felt her smile against my cheek. "Well I'd be happy to give up singing and take on the full time job of being your personal horse"

She laughed vigorously at my joke and probably woke everyone in her hall. "Before long the neighbors are gonna see me"

"They're old. Who cares"

I grinned at her carefree attitude and let her down so she could unlock her apartment. "What if the neighbors thing something's going on"

"Well is anything going on?" She looked at me. "No I guess not"

"Then there. Nothing to worry about"

I mean nothing IS going on. Sure we're dating but that doesn't automatically mean something other than two people watching cartoons is going on. Right?

Your POV

I excused myself to the bathroom to check my makeup and make sure my eye had returned to it's normal state. Once the door was locked I looked at myself in the mirror. My smile reached wider than ever before as I thought about the nights previous events.

If someone would've asked me a month ago where I would be today, I know I wouldn't have guessed this. I live for life taking is unpredictable turns and I'm especially enjoying this one.

"Y/n?" Michaels sweet voice asked through the door. "Yes?"

"Someone's here"

I unlocked the door and heard another knock at the door. "Michael go in my room and wait" I smiled and he obliged, taking off to my room.

"Coming!" I yelled at the impatient visitor.

Palestine stood behind the door. "Hi Palestine"

"Hi y/n. I'm sorry to come over uninvited. I was wondering if I could borrow those shoes you wore to practice Tuesday?"

"Oh sure!"

My prayers went unanswered as she followed me to my room where I stupidly told Michael to hide. "I'LL JUST OPEN THE DOOR TO MY BEDROOM NOW WITH YOU BEHIND ME AND GET THE SHOES YOU WANT!" I yelled so Michael would hear and hopefully hide. Palestine gave me a worried look, and I can't blame her. If she knew why then she'd understand.

Praying Michael heard me, I opened the door to my EMPTY room.

He heard.

I tried to get to my closet without tripping over anything but completely failed. I crashed to the ground. My face landed looking under my bed.

Michaels face looked at me worried when I let out a small scream. I hadn't expected to see him curled up under my thankfully tall bed. "Are you ok!" Palestine asked worried. "Fine!" I jumped up before she bent down and accidentally saw the worldwide sensation hiding under my bed.

I retrieved the shoes Palestine wanted and insisted she keep them as long as she wanted. She thanked me and I led her back to the door.

"ALL CLEAR!" I yelled down the hall to my bedroom. Michael came out practically in tears from laughing so hard.

"That was priceless!" He said between breaths. I couldn't help but laugh too.

I'm sure from his point of view it was funny, but from Palestine's point I'm sure I looked like a lunatic.

I knew tonight would be the bud of our jokes for awhile.

Which was just fine with me.