Fight

* 2 1/2 months later *

Your POV

I had been resting for most of the day, my baby bump becoming more and more visible each day; but that means it also becomes heavier each day. Baby Jackson is growing hard and fast.

"Maria, could you possibly bring me a cup of lemonade and another cup of shaved ice? Please?" I said into the microphone.

"Of course Mrs. Jackson"

Mrs. Jackson...

I love the sound of it!

I got up from my stationary place where I was snuggled in the bed, and turned off the movie I had playing. Just for the record, the Breakfast Club is way overrated.

My feet were sore, and I felt like a balloon. I stood sideways in the bathroom, taking in the bump developing under Michael's oversized flannel. I love being pregnant, especially with Michael's baby.

My days were so boring, especially since Michael's been gone every day working. He fails to inform me as to why he's gone so often and why he's been somewhat distant lately.

To get my mind off the fact that my husband isn't by my side while I carry his baby, I pulled one of my early maternity shirts over my head and pulled up a pair of jeans that won't fit much longer. I'm going to make today actually count. As Maria knocked on the door, I was grabbing my keys to leave. "Mrs. Jackson?"

"I'm so sorry Maria, I'll have it when I return. Thank you!" I smiled at her. She understood and dismissed herself.

I found Franky sitting outside, blowing away at a cigarette. "Franky? Could I get a ride to town?"

"Well of course Mrs. Jackson," he seemed caught off guard as he threw his freshly lit, cancer-causing stick onto the ground.

Michael's POV

I had convinced management to push back my deadline even further, which helped me out tremendously.

"Michael we have to run 'Give In to Me' again" Frank informed me. Instead of listening, I was pulled away by someone whispering in the background. "Yes I'm sure it's her. The rings the size of my damn house John!"

"What're we supposed to tell him?" the man, whom I've never seen in my life, loudly whispered back.

I opened the door to the booth and proceeded towards the unknown men. "Excuse me? Were you talking about my wife?"

"You tell him bro, you saw it..." his friend bailed on him, throwing him under the bus.

"Mr. Jackson, your wife was in town today and I believe she was mobbed. I didn't hear whether or not she had security, but it didn't seem very secure" he informed me.

"Where? Where was she?"

"Corner of Sunset and 38th street"

"Thank you. Thank you!" I patted the mans shoulder and sprinted out of the room.

I jumped into the car I had been escorted in this morning, and raced to the location I had been informed of.

The streets were buzzing, a van with the local news logo on it was ramped on the curb, cameras were making the cloudy day bright as they snapped pictures... my baby.

I've never run so fast... "______?!" I screamed, trying to cover my face with a scarf I rummaged out of the back. I could hear her voice, "Please, don't hurt me. I can't lose the baby. Please!" she squealed in fear.

I found her shaking body, mobbed by all the violent people. She clasped onto me as she looked into my eyes, realizing it was me. Franky did his best to part the sea of viscous fans. "Hold onto me. Do not let me go _______"