Hanging with Hina

After school it was the weekend at last..

Makoto Naegi was playing Gunfight Arena on Roblox whilst sitting on his bed.

Despite being talentless and average, he was skilled with shooter games. He was in 3rd place on the podium and he was trying very hard to keep it that way..

The suddenly his phone rang. It was beside him, near his right thigh as he tried to reach for it and play the game simultaneously.

He answered it and put it on speaker so he could focus. He didn't even check the ID.

(Hey, Naegi!)

"Hina? Hey. I didn't expect you to call me." He said whilst keeping his eyes on the TV.

(You wanna hang? We're having donuts!)

"Donuts..cool, cool, yeah. Is anyone else coming?" He got a headshot.

(Yep! Kirigiri and Maizono. Sakura can't come because she's training today.)

"Oh, sure. I'll come. When is it?"

(Like...3:30pm?)

Makoto read the time, it was 3:00pm. He had 30 minutes to get ready. "You're picking me up right?"

(Yea. Gimme your address.)

Makoto eventually won the game, in the 3rd place. Luckily, He had enough time to text her his address.

(Thanks! See ya!)

She hung up.

Makoto got off his console and looked through for something to wear. A white t-shirt, grey ripped jeans with a Jujutsu Kaisen logo, white socks and grey crocs. Simple.

He then went downstairs and into the kitchen to see his mother watering the indoor plants.

"Mom, I'm going out with some friends." He said.

She cocked her head around to see her son.

"Who're you going with?"

"The girl from yesterday..and some friends?"

"What're their names?"

"Kirigiri Kyoko, Asahina Aoi, and Maizono Sayaka."

"That pop star with the blue hair?" Miori only knew her because Komaru frequently talked about her from time to time.

"Well when you put it that way it just sounds ridiculous.." He mumbled.

"Anyway..sure! Have fun!" She exclaimed cheerfully.

Now Mr. Naegi was a bit dumbfounded. Why did she ask all those questions? Was she being skeptical? Not that it matters but, he was curious.

Anyway, he walked out the house and stood on the porch before he pulled out his phone and texted Aoi that he was ready for her to pull up but..

"I'm already here!"

She was in a BMW..with all the windows down and she had shades..

'Poor Kyoko..' He thought.

"Hina...what did you- how did-" He couldn't get the words out his mouth.

Kyoko did a small wave at him.

"Ya like it? I just got it today!" She beamed.

"Sure..I'll be in the backseat with Kiri.."

He was a bit unsure if it was safe with Aoi behind the wheel but, it was her car so..eh.

He went around the back of the car before opening the door and sitting beside Kyoko and closing the door behind him.

He frantically put his seatbelt on as well.