cabin [37]

Oh what the hell?
Why can't I find my hairbrush?

You huffed, rummaging through your bathroom cabinets then stomping over to your desk cabinet; it wasn't there either.

Where the fuck is my notebook?
Did it fall off my desk?

Kneeling down, you got closer to floor-level to skim around the area of your desk in hopes of spotting your notebook, but it wasn't there. The ping of a phone caught your attention as you stood up to check the notification.

Tōru<3:
I'm on my way!

Oh fuck— what time is it?
Shit—

You phone read 6:25p.m.

y/n❣️:
kaykay !

You sped over to your moms room and grabbed her hairbrush instead, quickly, somewhat, taming your hair. You pulled on a jacket, shoved your phone in your pocket, and made it downstairs just as Oikawa knocked on the door.

"Ready?" He grinned, his nose was slightly pink from the cold outside temperatures, and his hair was a bit disheveled from the wind. He wore a long, beige, trench coat-like jacket, some dark brown pants and what seemed to be a blue sweater underneath, as well as his glasses. You loved it when he wore his glasses, he looked adorable.

You enthusiastically nodded a 'yes' before reaching out to pull his face in, pecking him on the lips. "You look so cute" you grinned.

He loved it when you did that.

"You look beautiful as well" he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you into an embrace. You shyly chuckled.

"Mind if I use the bathroom?" He asked after letting go of you.

"Go ahead" you moved to the side, giving him space to walk. He let out a quick 'thanks' and pulled off his coat, placing it on the couch then made his way to the bathroom.

You sat down next his coat on the couch. Patiently waiting. Once he made it out, he was rolling down his sleeves after washing his hands. "You should go too, the place we're meeting them is a bit a distance from here" he suggested. You were going to say no, but figured you'd rather use the restroom now than make Oikawa and you do a pit stop for you to be able to piss.

Tōru sat down as you made your way to get up, you paused.

I should take off my coat too.

"I'll be quick!" You pulled off the jacket and hurried into the bathroom.

Tōru hurried to rummage through your jacket once he heard the bathroom door lock.

There he found your phone,

Got it.

He silenced it, powered it off and slid it between the crevices of your small couch, smiling to himself seeing your wallpaper being a photo of your hands; the two of you holding hands. He made sure to also fix your jacket as to how you had left it, making sure no indication of it being touched was there.

He let out a sigh, smiling to himself as he sat back into the couch, relieved yet anxious.

He stood up as you made it out of the bathroom, handing you your coat, you thanked him and put it on.