Flicker

Blue pov:
I woke up to the sun in my eyes and a annoying vibrating sound in my ear.
I huffed and picked up my phone squinting at how bright it was. I saw that my mom was calling so I answered it.

"What?" I questioned groggily.
"Will you please go to the store today while I'm at work and get food? I left money on the counter"

" ugh yea sure, love you bye" I got a quick bye from my mom and hung up shoving my face into my pillow.

A few moments later I decided I should get up but instead pick up my phone again.
I look to see I had a text from Harry and my heart fluttered. Last night while we were talking I learned how funny and cheeky and smart he was and that he lived pretty close to me.

Harry: good morning, beautiful

Aweee .. Keep it cool blue.

Me: good morning Harry

Harry: I would prefer you didn't call me Harry.
I looked at my phone confused. What else would I call him that's his name.

Me: then what?isn't that your name?

Harry: yeah but you can call me daddy ;)

My mouth opened, was he joking? He must be! Oh god what do I say back.

Me: are you joking?

Harry: not at all, baby girl

Me:oh okay

Harry : okay what?

Me: okay, daddy

Harry: there you go princess

I put my phone down and crawl into a ball. Did that really just happen? Did I really call him daddy. The answer is yes . Yes I did.

Eventually I decided to actually get out of bed and get changed in to clothes. I grab my phone before I walk downstairs to find the money my mom left.
Once I find it I start walking to the store with my headphones in.

When I get to the store I struggle a great debate : get junk food or healthy food.. The junk food won as I put some chips and dip into my Small basket.
I also grab the main stuff like bread and ramen noodles.
as I'm at the check out I grab a twix and a kit kat cause chocolate.

The guy at the check out looked about my age with shaggy blond hair and a eyebrow piercing. I read his name tag and find out his name is Rome.
We make small talk as he checks me out and when he's done he puts my chocolate on the counter instead of the bag... He knows what's up.

I was gathering the bags when he offered to walk me home because his shift was ending.
Of course I said yes I had like 5 bags and I'm weak.
As we walk He talked about himself a lot which was cool and I are my chocolate bars... I may regret that later.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" He asks out of nowhere as we approached my house.

I blush not knowing what to say " um no"

"Good so I can take you on a date tonight then?"

We were now standing at my door step and my eyes were popping out of my head.
"Uh sure" I say not wanting to be mean even thought I kinda didn't want to.

"Pick you up at seven" He says and gives me his number before kissing me on my cheek and leaving.

I put all the stuff away wishing I didn't eat my chocolate on the way here as I make my way to my room.

As I flop on my bed I open my phone to see 2 messages from Harry one being a picture message.

I hold my breath as I click on it know him it could very well be a dick pic.

I let out my breath with a laugh it's a picture of him smiling and sniffing a cotton candy candle.
I instantly remember telling him last night how I had a addiction with sniffing candles.

Harry: this candle smells really good... Jelly?

I giggle at his text and quickly text him back.

Me: yes!!! I want to smell it so bad!

I got a reply after a few minutes of tumblr browsing later.

Harry: well good thing I bought it for you then

Me: did you really !?

I think I am a little to excited about a candle but he bought it for me.

I got another picture and text, this one of the candle on what I can assume is his kitchen counter.

Harry: what do you say?

Me: thank you, daddy!!

Harry: you're welcome princess

I was so happy and bubbly about Harry I completely freaked the fuck out when I got a text from Rome telling me he was here.