Flicker

Harry pushed me against the tree more pushing his hips to mine as our mouths move together.

I felt his tongue shove it's way into my mouth as we kiss and then suddenly I heard a splash and wetness seeping through my tights.

He must have heard too because he pulls back and looks down and I follow his gaze.

I sigh in frustration when I see my delicious Cotten candy Starbucks at our feet.

"Goddamn it Harry you made me drop my drink"

He looked at me and laughed
"Sorry babygirl I guess I'll just have to buy you a new one" and he leans into kiss me again but I put my hand to his face and push him away.

"What?" He questions as I pulled my hand back.

The reason we are not kissing is because of the girl he was with if you didn't know.

"Do you have something to tell me?" I cross my arms.

He looks confused "uh no?"

I raise my brow "really?"

"Is there something you want me to tell you?"

"Yeah why the fuck are you here?"

That sounded nicer in my mind...

He looks stunned at first "do you not want me here?"

I gasp at the sad look on his face "no no no I do want you here it's just I thought you were busy moving not hanging out with some girl"

" you mean Mandy?" He laughs.

"I guess If that's her name"

"Aweee are you jealous baby?" He smirks and I glare at him.

"Hell no she can have your ass" I say and start walking away.

He quickly pulls me back to him and I smirk ha bitch I know you need me.
"I'm kidding you have nothing to worry about she has a girlfriend"

Girlfriend ? Thank god.

"Oh"

"Yeah" he says softly and moves some hair out of my face then leans in to me.

After a few pretty intense minutes of kissing a voice breaks us a part
"Get some Harry"

He groans and pulls away making me pout.

"Mandy what the actual fuck?"

She laughs and eyes me up "wow Harry you got a cute one, but we gotta go leave the hoe"

I raise my eyebrows "excuse me, bitch?"

"What" she sneers at me. Oh hell no Harry is about to have to hold my earrings.

"I'm not some fucking hoe I'm Harry's girlfriend." Damn I liked saying that out loud.

She laughs a little to hysterically "sure  you are sweetie."

I look at Harry and raise my eyebrows and give him a look saying you better fucking fix this.

"Um Mandy this is blue my girlfriend"
Harry finally says awkwardly.

She looks surprised then she suddenly gets an excited face on "oh your the girl Harry's been talking about!!"

"Mandy!!" Harry exclaims as she laughs at him and I look to see him slightly blushing and running his fingers through his hair.

After Mandy stopped laughing we were all silent.

Awkward...

"So um sorry I guess for calling you a hoe" she sighed then awkwardly rubbed her neck.

"Uh it's all good anyway how about we head back to Starbucks Harry has to buy me a new drink" I smirk at him and he rolls his eyes but took my hand and motioned Mandy to come with us as we walked back.

As we were walking it all settled in... I finally was understanding what was happening.

Harry and I had met and made out!!

How am I not dead?

I barely noticed when we walked into Starbucks and into the small line.

His hand was rough but then again it was really soft and I just wanted him
To- my thoughts were cut off by the bartender dudes voice.

"Hello again what would you like?"

I looked at his smiling face
"Same thing I got like ten minutes ago"

"Kay got it and you sir?"

Harry and Mandy both ordered but I was still very lost in thought.

Soon enough I got my new drink and hand and was sitting down next to Harry.

"How is your drink?" He asked me as I sipped it.

"It's really good" I sipped it again.

"Do mind if I try some"

"Nope here " I held out my drink after I had a sip but instead of going for my drink he leaned into my lips and kissed me.

Don't drop the cup again blue..

I opened my eyes when he pulled away and I watched as he licked his lips.

"Yummy" he smiled at me and my heart felt like it was going to pop out of my chest.

That smooth son of a bitch.

"Get a room" I heard Mandy mumble from across the table as I also felt my phone vibrate.

I pulled it out of my small purse thing and saw that Ashly texted me.

Bae: where are you ?i got home early

Me: yaaaayy I'm at Starbucks I'll leave now if you want?

Bae: sure I'll be in your room

Me: Kay

I felt Harry looking over my shoulder so closed my phone.. Bruh personal space.

"Hey I gotta go"

Harry looked sad but reluctantly agreed "okay ... I'll walk you out"

So we got up hand in hand and walked outside and a little down a sidewalk.

"I'm really happy we met" I smile at him And he smiled back.

" me to... Do you want to hang out tomorrow maybe?"

awe he's so cute.

"Of course just text me"

"I will" he leaned in and captured my lips with his in a kiss.

I smile into him but then remembered Ashly in my room so I pulled away making him pout.

I look at his face and giggle "bye. And thanks thanks for the drink, daddy"

He looks slightly surprised but smirks at me "anytime"

With that I turned and started walking back to my house.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-
So yea I've been updating a lot lately...

Oh well it makes me happy and can we get to the topic of how I have 4k views?!
Ahh yea that's exciting.

Do you think the characters cuss to much ?