Flicker

Blue pov:

I feel like total shit.

And it's not just my headache talking.
I cheated on Harry and now I'm a terrible person.
Even if Micah and I had bombing sex that doesn't mean I feel good about it.

I'm such a dick I swear.
I always mess up my relationships because I'm stupid and shit.

I thought maybe it would be different with Harry.

The guilt was crashing down on me as I made the walk of shame back to Harry's apartment.

As I was walking I passed a familiar face in the halls.
She looked at me and smirked. Who was she? She looks familiar.

Oh well I guess.
I was soon I front of our  apartment door. Hopefully it wasn't locked.
I turned the door knob and the door swung open.
I hope Harry's not here I couldn't bare to look at him after what I did.

Wait why am I acting like such a pussy whipped girl? I don't give a shit what happened it's in the past.... Right?

"Harry?" I call out into the apartment while shutting the door.

I didn't get a response so I just walk to our bedroom. Maybe he'll be in here.
And he was.

"Hey Harry" I say as I walk into the bedroom and I go and sit on the bed.

He looks up from his laying down position and smiles at me "finally home I see"

He leaned up and gave me a quick kiss "yeah I stay the night at a friends I hope you didn't mind"

Great now I'm lying to him like a bad girlfriend.

"Not at all babe"

there was a quiet silence in the room.

" so um where did you go off to last night" I pause and think my words over "you never came back"

I saw some kind of emotion flash behind his eyes but it left as soon as it came.
"I just came home, I'm sorry for not letting you know" he said and grabbed my hand in his.

I give a small smile "it's fine"
Even if he worried me more than he could think. It really was fine.

"What should we do today?" I ask changing the subject.

He acts like he's thinking for a minute the speaks his idea " Netflix and chill?"

I laugh and nod my head "Netflix and chill"
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
It was Monday and we all know what that means.... School aka jail aka hell aka where I die.

I was standing against my locker waiting for Ashely to come meet up with me.
It's been practically forever since we last seen each other.

This short time I had by myself waiting for her was when Micah decided yo approach me.

"Hey blue" he smirks and leans on the locker next to mine.

I look at him for a second then go back to looking for Ashely. "What do you want?"

"I want you " he says and pushes some of my silver hair back out of my face.

I sigh and look at him "okay here's the deal were not together okay ? Okay."

His smirk falters then comes back."we don't have to be together for what I want"

Of course I almost forgot he was a dude. To be honest I would want sex from me too I'm the fucking bomb at it.

"Micah the sex was bombing but that doesn't mean it's going to continue I hav-"
The bitch cut me off.

"Bombing sex ehh?"he says proudly and continues "i thought it was pretty damn good if I do say so myself"

I give him a shut the hell up look and he smirks at me like always "shut up before I make you"

He laughs and stands I front of me putting his hands on my waist. "You can make me shut up all you want"

He leans in to my face and I put my hand onto his face and push it away making him back up.

" I'm good" I say crossing my arms.

He scowls at me "fine then"

Right then I got w text from Ashely telling me that she wasn't going to school today.

Then fuck this man I thought and started walking out of the school.

"Hey blue where you going?" Micah asked while following me.

"Anywhere but here" I say walking off the campus.

"Okay cool what should we go do?" He asked and I groan internally.

"I didn't invite you" I say stopping at a small park.

"Well I'm here so we might as well have some fun" he says and leans into kiss me again and I let it happen.

Fuckkkkk I'm a bad person.

And this turns into a wild make out session in the park against a brick wall.
Great.

"Say why don't we go back to my place?" He asks while playing with the end of my shirt.

I almost consider taking him up on that offer.  For some reason Harry is a major cock block. He never wants to fuck me it's so weird.
Like the other night with our Netflix and chill we were making out but he wouldn't take it further. I even had him half naked and hard and he wouldn't give it to me.

Maybe I'm just a slut but I'm going thru a dry spill.

Micah is the most action I've had in months.
Maybe that's why the sex was so good...

"I can't Micah I have to go somewhere" I say and pull back from him and he pouts.

"Are you really going to give me blue balls and leave"
Now I felt bad for him too shit.

I give him a look say do I really have to fix that and he just pouts.

I smirk and idea coming to me.
I push him against the wall and get down on my knees after making sure no one was around.

I brought my hand to his zipper and un did his pants making them fall to his ankles.
He doesn't know what he just got himself into.

I slowly rub his bulge from outside his boxers and look up to see him with his eyes shut.

Haha that little bitch will get what's coming to him.

Then I slowly get up and walk away leaving him with his pants around his ankles and blue balls.

"Hey why do you do this man?" He yells after me and I laugh at hearing him struggling to pull up his pants as a mother with her two kids walk by.

"Sorry Micah but I told you I have places to be" I called back making my way out of the park and leaving him behind.

Damn I regret everything. I wish I never touched him. Now it's a huge mistake that's happened more than twice.

Fuck my life I'm a terrible person.

Maybe I just need to see Harry to remind me what I have in my life.
Yeah that's it I can just go up to his work and see him.
-"-.-.-.-.-.-.
A/n :
Another update for all my lovely readers.
I Hope you guys are okay with how it's going and I bet you even hate me for fucking the story up but it's happening.
I'm sorry guys <3
Let me know what you think