Flicker

•Blues pov: •

I probably looked like a deer caught in head lights when I turned around and say Harry standing there.

Damn it this was all Micah's fault !!

~flashback kinda thing~

It all started when I walked into school this morning with Ashley by my side.

We were talking about the test we had in 1st period until we went our separate ways.

I honestly hated school and all the stupid tests and shit so I probably looked like I hated life right now as I opened my locker and shoved my books in it.

I sigh and turn my head when i hear him slam my locker shut.

"What do you want Micah?"

He smirked "why do I always have to want something babe?"

I roll my eyes "soo you don't want anything?"

"Oh no I do want something actually"

Of course he wanted something he wouldn't be talking to me if he didn't.

I guess you could say Micah was the schools bad boy and he didn't talk to anyone unless he got something out of it.

I groan "what is it?"

"You and I should go on a date"

I scoff "I have a boyfriend"

"You know everyone thinks we should be together so why not give them what they want?"

He was right everyone did want us together. He was the schools bad boy and I was the schools bad girl, well I guess you could say but it sounds kinda naughty.

I prefer the title of the baddest bitch in town but whatever.

" and? I don't care I'm in a happy relationship"

He sighed and was about to speak until the late bell rung.

"Great now I'll have detention" I sneer at him and start to walk away until he pulled me back.

"Not if you don't go"

To be honest he was right I might as well not go and not get a detention then go and get detention.

"True" I say then turn to the front of the school and Micah follows me out the front of the school.

I was halfway to a local diner and he was still following me.

I turned around "what do you fucking want!?"

He raised his hands in surrender "I gave you the idea to skip so I skip with you."

I sigh "fine but your buying me breakfast"
He just nodded his head and we started walking again.

It was after we ate breakfast that shit started to get crazy.

He lead me into a thrift shop and proposed a challenge.

"Okay so you put on as many of these clothes you can and I will give you 20 dollars"

Money is money and I need a car.

"That will be Easy money"

I start by pulling off my leather Jacket and hand it to him for safe keeping then I grabbed a big pair of pants a slipped them on under my black flowy dress then another pair and another and another.

Then to shirts I put on a big t shirt with a stain on it and the continued until I looked like a giant marshmallow.

"Shit I'm sweating" I say a wipe my forehead.

I look over to Micah and pose "how do I look?"

He laughed "like a fucking marshmallow"

I try to cross my arms but fail "a fabulous marshmallow"

Suddenly Micah pushes me and I lose my balance as I fall to the ground I let out a string of cuss words.

I try to get up but the weight is to much so I just roll and wiggle my arms.

"Micah help me!" I say while struggling to get up.

And He was just standing there laughing his ass off.

I rolled to my front and got to my knees until I felt him push me again but this time I fell into a rack of clothes which fell over and caused the next isle of plates to crash and fall over.

My eyes widened as I hear a distant voice "what are you kids doing!?"

Shit they were angry. I quickly push off the pants and Micah also hurries to help me take all the shirts off.

"Hey you two have to pay for this"

Micah and I exchange looks as all the clothes were off but my own.

"Nah" he yelled back then grabbed my hand and ran out of the store.

I look back to see a man chasing after us so I speed up.

We were now down town and weaving threw people until I spotted a building I thought we would be safe in.

I pull Micah into the building and I go to the side of the doors so I can look out.

I felt Micah kinda close to me but I tought nothing of it as we watched the man run past the building and threw the crowed of people.

I laugh and hold my hand out "money please"

He sighed and pulled out a 20 and placed it in my hand

"Thank you good sir " I laugh again and pocket the money then look out the door again.

I was so focused on the door I didn't realize that someone was standing next to us until he cleared his throat.

And that is how I got here now standing next to Micah with Harry glaring at us.

"You two are disturbing this work place." Harry said with a stone like expression.

"Sorry man we'll eave in a second right babe" Micah says and looks over to me.

I roll my eyes and glare at him
"I think I'll stay back you can go though dip shit"

I grab my leather jacket from him and slip it on then tell him to leave and that I know someone here.

"Fine I'll leave but I will see you tomorrow hot stuff" Micah winked and I have him the finger.

"In your dreams"

He just laughed and walked out the spinning doors.

I turned to Harry "hi"

He raises a eyebrow "hello"

-.-.-.-.-

A/n
Hi hoped you enjoyed...

So many people are reading this book and that makes me so happy that some people actually enjoy what I wright cause tbh I think I'm a crap writer...
Anyway thanks for reading and byeeeeeeee