Flicker

Harry's pov:

Mandy and I were standing outside my apartments door saying goodbye.

"Okay there is stuff for macaroni in the cupboard next to the ramen noodles, please do not try to cook anything else" she says with a hand on my shoulder.

I laugh "yeah yeah don't worry I won't burn this kitchen down"

"That's good Harry" she pauses and pulls me into a hug "I'm gunna miss cooking for you"

I smile slightly and hug her back "and I'll miss eating your food"

She laughed and pulled back with a smile "bye Harry"

"Bye"

With that she walked away to her car and I walked back inside and plopped down on my couch.

Eventually I realized I had to go to sleep if I wanted to get to my new job on time.

As I slipped into bed I quickly sent blue a text.

Me: goodnight sweetheart sweet dreams.

I stair at the ceiling thinking about how I had finally met my beautiful girlfriend and how we could be together and- wait now I sound like a girl..

And uh we could have sex... Girls like never think about sex ... Right?

Oh well now that I'm officially whipped I might as well go to sleep.

•the very next day•

I angrily turned off my alarm and got ready for work.
I shaved my 5 o'clock shadow and put my wrinkle free work suit on then made my way to my car.

It was 6:50 and I was 10 minutes early for work i found my way to my office which was quiet roomy with a couch to the side and a comfortable looking chair behind my desk which already had papers on it.

I sigh and put on my stony expression, I was a very respected and feared man in my line of work I didn't want people to think I was some soft man they could walk over.

The day was filled with meetings and shifting threw files up until my lunch break.
I was about to text blue and ask her what she was doing when I realized she was probably at school.

But as I walked out of the elevator and into to lobby I spotted a giggling silver hair girl standing alittle to close to some other teenage boy.

I narrow my eyes at what she was wearing for the black dress was a little short and that boy was giving her the I-want-to-fuck-you look .

I quietly make my way over to were they stand by the door laughing.
Once I've made my way over I clear my throat to gain there attention.
-----------
A/n
At first this chapter was longer but then I split it into two so yea...

Thank you for reading I hope you like it ! :D