Flicker

It's been like 2 days since me and Harry made things official it was pretty much the exact thing as before we were dating.... We would stay up all night and text or Skype and the next day we would text and Skype maybe..... I absolutely loved it I have the best daddy ever if I'm being honest.

I was laying in bed scrolling through my phone when a picture message from daddy popped up on my phone.

I waited about a minute before clicking on it cause you know I don't want to seem like I'm waiting for him to text me.

But I kinda was waiting for him to wake up to be honest.

I clicked on the message and I feel my face turned the brightest of reds.

The picture was of his lower half with only boxer briefs on and he had what I assume as a case of morning wood.
I finally read the Message that came along with it.

Daddy: I had a dream about you ;)

I flap my arms and drop my phone, what do I do what do I say I'm to awkward for this.

I take a deep breath and pick me phone back up to type a reply.

Me: that's awesome daddy, have fun fixing your problem <3

What is wrong with me... Was that the right thing to say.. Gosh why does he make me so nervous!?

I got a message back almost immediately gosh he thirsty.

Daddy: I was hoping you could maybe help a little

I was right he is thirsty.

Me: how so, daddy?

Maybe I'm thirsty too... Yup I am.

Daddy: maybe with some pictures ;)

My eyes widen oh dear lord baby Jesus!? What do I do....
Uh uh uh I mean why not I like him...
He is my boyfriend he can see stuff..I guess.

I decide to pick up my balls and just send him a picture cause why not as I said everyday in 2012 YOLO.

I got up from my bed and walked to my dresser that help my underwear and opened it up to fine the perfect set.

It took me a minute but I finally found a pink and white striped bra with a tiny bow in the middle and matching panties.

Once I was in the set I grabbed my phone and say up on my bed.. How should I do this?
Maybe lay down?

I get on my stomach and support my upper half with my elbows. I grab my phone and go to the camera and look at my self. It would make a pretty good photo but you can't really see my bra so no.

After about a minute I find the perfect position. I was sitting on my the bottom of my legs on my bed throwing up a peace sign cause why not and I took a picture.

It was great well at least as good as it would get so I sent it.

Me: is this okay, daddy?

I got a reply about ten seconds later

Daddy: you are so perfect 👌

I giggle at his response and as I'm about to type back to him I hear my door open.
--------
A/n
Woot woot