Flicker

God could he not fucking knock on the door like a real man?
Okay that was kinda mean but I kinda didn't want to go on a date with him.

I quickly grab my purse and shove my phone in it then walk down stairs to greet him at the door.

But I come to see that Rome isn't at my door but is sitting in his car.
I glare at his car while thinking about just going back inside.
Instead of that amazing idea I walk to his car ,opened the door and sat down.

"Took you long enough" he said starting the car.

I just put my seatbelt on and say a quick "sorry" even though I would like say a quick fuck you.

As he left my driveway I hoped that I wouldn't kill myself before this date was over.

-one boring car ride later-

I smiled As we get out of his car and walk up to Olive Garden for it was my one of my favorite places to eat.

When we walked inside we waited a few awkward minutes till we were seated at a table.

"So blue, is that really your name?" He asked after we were seated.

"Um yeah actually my mom named me blue because-"

"Yeah that's nice so did you see that football game last night" he interrupted me.
I glare at him. I hate it when people interrupt me like bitch I'm talking!
"No I haven't" I muttered while picking up my menu.

Soon the waitress arrived to take our order thank god.
I watched as he shamelessly flirted with the waitress like a he wasn't on a date.
I roll my eyes as she touched his chest.

"so is that all?" She asked after just taking his order.

I raise my hand a little "um I haven't ordered"

She rolled her eyes "what do you want?"

Duh fuck did I do to you?

"I would like a-"

"Yeah she would like a salad please"
That fucking cum guzzling slut just had to interrupt me again didn't he!

"Alright" the waitress said and walked away.

He looked at me and smiled like the best date ever.. Hell no.

I avoided pretty much all talk as the waitress came back with his beautiful food and my salad that she probably spit in.

the pointless date was coming to a close as the waitress brought the check to the table where Rome had two plates of finished pasta and chocolate cake while I had a fucking spit full salad.

I was kinda angry at this date and it didn't make me any happier when Rome 'searched' for his wallet and informed me he left it at home.

"Could you take care of the bill this Time" I'm surprised I didn't have steam coming out of my ears as he asked me to pay for it.

"Sure" I fake smile "first I have to use the bathroom"

I stand and make my way to the bathroom with him saying a faint 'okay' behind me.

Once in the bathroom I literally bang my head on the wall then go to the bathroom.

After my business i look into the mirror as I washed my hands and I decided at that moment I was going to go bat shit crazy.

I was not going to pay for his full fucking dinner and my salad.. No I wasn't.

"You got this" I said to my reflection.
I wipe my hands and make my way back to the table to see Rome already looking highly scared for some reason.

I didn't know why but I was going to hand him his ass.

As I stand at the table I toss my purse over my shoulder and put my hands on my hips.

"This was the fucking shittiest date ever and if you think I'm paying for your full dinner and my fucking salad your wrong!!" He opened his mouth like he was going to say something but I stopped him.

"No shut up! you need to learn to how to not interrupt people! And let people order for themselves!
Goodbye"

I turn and walk out of the restaurant with my head high, feeling very proud of myself.

Once outside I hail a cab to take me back home.

As I sit in the cab I pull out my phone to see two messages from Harry.

Harry: hey I'm goin to call you

Harry: you're mine babygirl and you better call me back.

I looked at the messages confused and then went to my call list to see if he did and I missed it.
But no apparently I had a 2 minute chat with him ten minutes ago.
I glared at nothing as I realization hit me.

Fucking Rome.

-----------------
Authors note .-.

Okay so... Hi.
I'm not sure if you like my story but here's another chapter I hope you like it...
So yeah Um bye and thank you for the votes and reads and stuff ..
Bye <3