Flicker

I kinda just internally die as I hear the persons feet come to a stop with a squeak from the wood floor.

I close my eyes, take a deep breath and turn to them.

I had a instant flood of relief as I see it's just Ashly thank Jesus.

"Hey ash" I say like I'm by just sitting on my bed half naked.

She walks in some and gives me a look " uh hey blue" she pauses "why are you not dressed?"

She sits on my bed casually as I contemplate on telling her the truth... Why not she is my best friend.

"That's actually a long story" I sigh and put back on my sweats and shirt I was wearing before.

"Do tell" she says excitedly and sits criss cross apple sauce.

"well you know that Harry guy I met in flicker?" I question her.

Her eyes widened "no way!?"

"Yup"

She squealed "you've been talking to him all this time!?"

"Actually he's kinda my boyfriend now" I cringe internally as I know I'm about to get yelled at.

"HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME!?" She cried out and I instantly felt bad.

"I'm sorry it's just you haven't been over cause of your parents and I didn't want to just text you"

She sighed "it's okay blue how about in celebration of this beautiful moment we go shopping?"

Wow she knew how to get to my heart.
"Let's go"

--------

We were 1 hour and 34 minutes into shopping when I begged Ashly to stop so we could eat and thank goodness she agreed.

As we sat and ate Ashly brought up the topic of Harry.

"So what's he like?"

"who?"

She rolled her eyes "what is Harry like you dummy"

"Oh" I swallowed the food I was chewing "he's cool I really like him"

"Awee so is he into like any weird stuff?"

I blush "well do you know what ddlg is?"

She shook her her head no while chewing her food.

"Well it stands for daddy Dom little girl"
My face burns like the sun as her eyes widen.

She swallows " so like you call him daddy?"

I nod my head yes and blush.

"And your okay with that?"

I sigh "well at first I was kinda iffy about it but the I look around the Internet and I think it's really cute and I like it now"

"Hmm I guess that's cool.. I support you" she smiles and stands up to take her food to the trash.

----------
I was sitting on chair out side the changing room waiting for Ashly to hurry the fuck up I am tired and I want a nap.

As I'm in the middle of people watching I see one person that looks oddly familiar.

I only saw his back and his longish dark curly hair... Could that be Harry?

Why don't I just go see. As I walk up to the mans back I have a feeling it's not him but you never know.

So I tap on his shoulder and he turns around.

"Yes?"

I stared up at his face and my heart drops a little. He is not Harry.

"Sorry I thought you were someone else" I apologize and turn to walk away but he catches my arm and pulls me back.

"That's okay I can be who ever you want" I cringe as he pushed back some of my hair.

Oh hell no. Did he just touch me?

"Don't touch me"I say as I bring me knee up to his balls and smash them.

As he goes to the floor in pain cupping his balls I walk away triumphantly back to where I see Ashly standing smiling proudly at me.
.-.-.-.-
A/N
Did i just double update.....
Hell yeah I did !