Flicker

I moan as he sucked on my neck and pushed me to the wall.
He grinded his hips against mine and smirked against my neck as I moan again.

" you like that babygirl?"

I nodded as he pushed his hips into mine harder.

"Use your words baby, do you like it?"

"Yes daddy I like it a lot" I say shakily and place forehead on his shoulder.

"Good" he ran his hands down to the end of my shirt and pulled it off.
He smirked and looked down at my naked breast then went back to kissing me.

Once I strip him of his shirt I feel his hand go down to my thigh Inching up towards my core.

I moan as he put his fingers inside of me.
"Daddy, please" I moan and kiss him.

He keeps thrusting his fingers in me and quietly says "wake up"

He progressively gets louder till knew screaming.
"WAKE UP"

"WAKE UP"

"WAKE UP"

And I do.

I pop my eyes open and gasp, it was a dream...
I just had a wet dream involving Harry..
God this is awkward.

I sigh a turn off my alarm that as you may guess constantly says wake up.

I close my eyes again wishing to go back to my dream.

After a few minutes of trying to sleep I realize it wouldn't work and I was stuck in real world.

As I sat up I felt how much I had been sweating, not that much but my hair was still plastered to my neck and face.

I decided to take a shower to get rid of all Remaining thoughts of the dream for it left me sweaty,sticky, out of breath, hot and bothered.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
A/N

So did you like it? Kinda short oh wellp.
Any who hope you liked it thanks for reading