Flicker

Blue pov:
-.- like a week later-.-

I sigh and roll over on my bed and angle my phone above my head.

It was 12pm and I was still in bed browsing the Internet. To be honest what else would I do?

Harry couldn't Skype or text me or anything because he was getting ready to move and shit so he offered me nothing and Ashley is off with her family for the weekend.

So as the hour came to a end I saw a tumblr picture of a pink Starbucks during and instantly the white girl in me called out to it...

I need this drink. I look up what it's called and find out how to order it: Vanilla bean frap with raspberry sauce.

Hell yeah I need this it say it's going to taste like Cotten candy.. Life.

So I got my ass up and walk to my closet and picked out my dark red high waisted skater skirt with my long sleeve black top, once I had them on I slipped on my thin black tights and my combat boots.
Kay outfit achieved.
I grabbed my phone and money and was out almost out the door when a small envelope caught my attention.

So I opened it to see a smaller envelope and a piece of paper.

I took the paper out and unfolded it and turn it around to see black ink.

I looked at it and saw it was addressed to me.

Dear, blue

     Your father and I have decided to stay in Argentina for another week and the area we are in has no cellular service so thus why you get this letter. There is enough money in the envelope to last you the week and weekend.

-Mom & dad

I roll my eyes of course they would rather stay there then come home to their daughter.
It's not like I mind or anything it's just that thanksgiving is coming up this week and you'd think they would want to spend some time together.
Nope.

Whatever they always did this, at least now I don't have to buy Starbucks with my money.

I pull out the money and count it $155 dollars.
I grab fifteen and leave the rest in the envelope then head out the door.

As I walk down the street I wonder why I didn't have a car... I really need to get a job even though I've been saving up for a while now.

I fold my arms as the autumn wind kicks up and I walk slowly taking in my surroundings.

I soon arrive at Starbucks and as I open the door warm air and the smell of coffee beans greet me.

As I step in the small line I scope out the people sitting down around the coffee shop.

As the person in front of steps out of line I step up to the counter.

"What would you like?" The cash register dude asked and I put down my order and paid.
"Okay what's your name?"

"Blue"

He looked at me "really?"

I smiled at him " yup"
He sighed and said okay then I walked off to the side to wait for my drink.

As I was looking out the window I saw a head of longish curly hair pop out.
It couldn't be.

Then he looked towards the shop and I instantly knew it was him.
Shit I was not ready for this.

Then I looked next to him and saw a girl. What the fuck?

They were talking and laughing with each other as they walked twards the store.

That bitch... I couldn't do this!!
I looked around to see where I could hide when I saw a guy sitting by himself I took the opportunity and walked over.

"Anyone sitting here?" I asked kinda rushed.

"Um no" he looked at me weirdly.

"Can I sit?" I asked even though I had already sat down across from him.

"I guess"

"I'm blue what's your name"
I looked out the window to see they were about to come inside so I hid my face some with my hair.

"Trevor"

I nodded my head "cool cool"

I looked at the two as they stood in line chatting.. Them bitches.

I looked over to the side counter to see my drink being placed down.

Don't call my name! Don't call my name!

"Blue" the guy who placed my drink called out and I cursed under my breath and looked to see Harry looking around towards my drink.

Shitttt.

"Um shouldn't you go get your drink?" Trevor asked and I bang my head silently on the table then look at him.

"Yea I gotta go bye" I stand up and awkwardly walk towards my pink colored drink.

As I picked up my drink I felt eyes on me and took in a breath and turned around to walk out of the store.

But as I turned of course I made the mistake of making eye contact with Harry.

We had a very intense stare off until the girl he was with poked his arm and said something to him and he looked at her and replied.

I took this time to hurry and make my way out of the store even though I'm pretty sure he saw me leave.

Shitty shit I'm going to die.
As I was crossing the street to go to the park I heard my name being called behind me.

Don't look back blue just keep walking.

So that's what I did but slightly faster.

I sipped my drink, goddamn this was good.

I take another sip and walk faster into the park.

"Blue" I hear my name being called out again.

His accent! My god I'm dead take me now.

I turn around as I feel a hand on my shoulder.
He is even more beautiful in real life.
He steps forward to me and I back up instantly my back touches one of the many trees littering the park.

"Hey" he said as his eyes stared me down.

"Hi" I say softly and stare at him...
Wow lot of staring.

We had another staring contest and I think I won because he blinked first.

He walk forwards again his body almost touching mine.

It felt like forever but was really like minute of looking at each other until ether of us made a move.

In one quick movement his hand were around my waist, my arms around his neck and our lips together.

-.------
A/n

Oh yea that happened...