Flicker

Blue:

It was a week after my birthday and everything was going good in the hood.... Well not really.
It's my dad's last night in town and my mom constantly begged me to come for dinner so that's what Harry and I are doing.
"Ugh I don't wanna go" I groan and cuddle into Harry's naked body.
He sighs and pulls me closer "babe you and I both know you'll regret it if you don't go see your dad"
"I know"
He kisses the top of my head "come on , let's get dressed"
I groan and watch as Harry's naked form slips from the bed and into the bathroom.
I quickly sit up and make my way to my closet and grab my normal black skinny jeans and white v -neck to change into.

After I get my cloths on I look into the mirror on the wall to put my make up on how my mom likes.
"Babe" Harry says making me turn to look at him.
"One of us has to change and it's not going to be me" he chuckles as he leans against the bathroom door way.

I narrow my eyes at his black jeans and white v neck  "fine I guess I'll change"
I pull off my t shirt and go into the closest and pull out a black tank top and one of Harry's flannels and put them on.
"Happy?" I say looking towards Harry.
He walks close to me and kisses me slowly then pulls away "very".

I smile and push him away "let's go"

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
My hands start sweating as we pull up to my parents house.
Harry squeezes my hand in his "are you ready?"
I shake my head "no but  we're going to do this anyway"

We get out of the car and make our way to the front door. I reach my shaky hand up and give two knocks on the door.
It takes less than minute for my mother to open the door with a big smile on her face.
"Oh you came how wonderful come in come in, and who is this" she says letting us in.
"This is Harry my boyfriend"
"Lovely to meet you mrs.Kinely" he held out his hand .
My birth giver took his hand in hers and shoke it while smiling " come dinners just about to start"

We follow her into to the dinning room where my father sits at the table.
Upon seeing me my dad stands up and opens his arms.
"There's my little girl"
I smile letting go of Harry's hand and giving my dad a hug "hey dad"
"Hey munchkin I guess you're a little to old to be calling me daddy still huh?"
I just laugh and shake my head "obviously, I'm not a little girl"
He laughs and motions to Harry "who's this?"
"My boyfriend Harry" I smile as harry walks over to meet my dad and greets him as he did my mother.
"Nice to meet you Harry, I hope your taking good care of my little girl"

Harry nods his head "of course sir"
After a few moments We all finally get seated at the table to eat.
The dinner was going fine so far.
"So how is staying at Ashely's your mother says you chose to move out a few months before"
I laugh out loud "I didn't really chose to be kicked out and I'm actually staying with Harry "
"Oh" my dad says with a slight frown "it seems your mother has miss informed me"

I nod my head and continued eating "yeah"

Queue the awkward silence.
Wow this is going great.
Such a good idea to come here.
"Can you pass me the water daddy" I say smiling at my dad hoping my words will make him happier.
"Sure munchkin " He says while reaching for the water jug at the same time that Harry does.
No .
No .
Why? Harry why?
Harry pulls back his hand after seeing the confusion on my dads face "oops sorry sir but your not the only one she calls daddy"

Oh my Jesus I'm cringing so hard right now.
I reach my hand up and face palm right then and there as my face floods with heat.
"Oh" I hear my father say as my mom lets out a small gasp.
This is why I don't take Harry places.
I open my squeezed shut eyes to see everyone but Harry who is casually eating, staring at me.
Gosh damnit Harry.