Flicker

Blue pov:

"Hey babe does this look okay?" I ask as I walk into the bathroom.

I had a tight black dress on with matching black heels. Tonight micah invited us to his party which I happily complied to go to with Harry.

Harry looks at me and smiles "you look beautiful"

"Are you almost done getting ready?"

"Yeah I just need to put on my shoes and we can go" he says walking to his bed to put on his shoes.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Shit this is the party?" Harry asks as we step up to the open door with teenagers filling in and out periodically.

I smirk "Welcome back to high school Harry."

We both walk in to the door and I start looking for drinks hoping to get Harry smashed.

Cause why the hell not he needs to relax. Everyday this week he's been working all day and not getting home till midnight.
He really needs a break.

Finally I found a table of various bottles of vodka and lead Harry over to them.

"Are you ready to get hammered?"

He laughs and kisses my cheek "sure babe whatever you say"

Bitch I know it's whatever I say.

---

I had just finished pouring a bottle of vodka down Harry's throat and it was already very clear he was drunk.

Every few minutes he would look behind me and stare at something. Which is kinda weird.
I mean I don't think he would know anyone at this high school party.

"You okay Harry?"

He stops looking behind me and looks at me " uh yeah I'm fine" he pauses and looks back quickly then back to me " I need to use the bathroom I'll be back"

I furrowed my eyebrows " okay?"

I start to drink a little more while waiting for him to come back.
But the thing is he doesn't.

Micah walks up to me and leans against the wall next to me.
"Sup blue" he takes a hit of his joint he's smoking and offers it to me and I take it.

"Dude this party's lame" I say and take a hit off the joint and hand it back to him.

I looked at my phone to see its been 30 minutes since Harry left to the 'bathroom'.

Damn if he wanted to leave he could have just told me.
Whatever fuck him I'll have fun on my own.

"Yeah it's not the wildest I've had, hey where's that dude you came in with?" He asked reminding me of Harry once again.

I sigh  "I guess he left"

I start feeling all the alcohol kick in all at once.

"That's okay we can have fun with out him." Micah says and I smirk.

"Fuck yeah we can "

He laughs and hands me the joint again and I take a puff.

"How about we go have fun some where more quiet?"

I nod my head and hand the joint back to him." Where to ?"

"Follow me my lady" he says and grabs my hand pulling me with him.

We end up in his bed room within 3 minutes.

I lay on his bed and sigh " what do we do now?"

He reached in his closest and pulls out a bong "wanna take some hits?"

I smirk, he knows me so well "you know it"

He hands me a lighter and I start hitting it up.
As I exhale the smoke I make small rings out of it.

"You're cool right?" Micah laughs lightly.

"Hell yeah I am my smoke tricks are on par" I giggle and hand him the bong.

"I bet I could do better and give you the benefit of breathing in the smoke too" he says while lighting it up.

I knew what trick he was talking about already but I still agreed.

"Show me what you got"

After sucking up all the smoke he puts his bong on the dresser and leans in towards me. He brings my face to his and kisses me pushing all the smoke into my mouth.

As he pulls back I exhale and look at him. We just stared at each other until he starts leaning back in and I close the distance that leads us into more than just a intense make out session.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-
A/n :
Damn it's been forever since I update and I hit you with this shit.
Oops sorry. Reason why I haven't updated : I'm a lazy shit.

If someone can make me a new cover for the story that would be so cool.
And omg thank you to everyone who's reading I ℒℴѵ you!!<3