Flicker

Blues pov:

Fuck me. Fuck me fuck me.

I'm going to die.

I get out of the cab and pay the fair then hurry inside and up stairs to my room.

As I get out of clothes and toss on sweat pants and a big t shirt I start a to question if I should just block Harry I mean I've only known him literally a few days.

But no I kinda want to see where this goes.. Then again I'm kinda scared.

A beep interrupts my thoughts,of course it Harry who was reminding me to call him.
Shit. Fuck. Shit.

I nervously click his contact info and hit call before I can chicken out like I know I will.

I shove the phone to my ear trying to control my breathing.

"Finally calling babygirl" I nearly faint as I hear his voice.. He sounds like what sex is.

"Uh yeah hi" I say shyly clutching the phone.

" so how was your date" he said the word date like poison.

"Uh well actually it was horrible"

He laughed "good he sounded like a dick over the phone"

I sigh feeling more comfortable with him knowing I wasn't going to get scolded.
"Yeah he was... He actually tried to make me pay can you believe that?"

"You will never have to pay for anything with me"

I blush "oh be quiet"

I lay back in my bed and rearrange the phone to my ear.
"I'm serious, with me i would treat you as a princess you are "

I blush even harder thankful he can't see me "thanks Harry but I'm not a princess "

He lowers his voice "it's daddy to you and you are my princess"

"Sorry daddy"

"It's okay and I have to go I will talk to you later okay?"

"Yeah bye"

He hung up.

I stare at the ceiling for a moment then shove my face in my pillow and scream.

What else for a teenage girl to do.

With thoughts of Harry I pull my covers over my head and sleep.

-----time skip time----

It's been three weeks scene my date with Rome and he is still trying to get me to go on another one with him.
As if I would even go near him again.

My phone vibrated in my pocket I pull it out to see a message from daddy aka Harry.

Daddy: hey baby blue what's up with you

I laugh at how cheesy and silly he is and text him back.

Me: haha hi daddy thank goodness you texted me before I died of boredom😵

Daddy: your so silly babygirl... You know if your so bored how bout we skype?

Oh shit... I'm not ready for this I look like a fucking hobo!

I give him the quick response of sure what's your username. Then jump up from my bed and run into my closet and grab a white v-neck and a black circle skirt and leave my knee high black socks on.

I check my phone and get his user name. Styles_harry

So original I swear.

I quickly grab my laptop and log onto Skype then type in his username and add him.

I hover over the call button as my stomach twists.
Chickening out I instead click the message Icon and start to text him.

Me:hi it's blue I'm nervous

I bite my finger nails as I wait for him to respond.

Styles_harry: why be nervous babygirl?

me: what if you think I'm really ugly...

Styles_harry: baby you are beautiful and I would never think different now I'm going to video call you okay.

I didn't get to reply before the call came through I one last time looked in the mirror across from my bed and press the answer button.

----------
A/N:
Okay so this story has about 900 views and I'm kinda freaking out cause now I'm scared I'm going to mess up the story some how... I dunno .
Also do you guys think every thing is happening to fast or no let me know.

But thanks for reading and yea bye!