Smoking

This Fanfic Has over 2,000 reads!!! And 100 votes :D Thanks I love you guys!!! Keep reading/ voting/ commenting/ Following <3

Liam POV

I woke up, feeling warmth against my skin; and I knew it was Zayn. I could feel our legs intertwined and my body pressed against his. No feeling could describe how much I love waking up, wrapped in my boyfriend’s hold. I turned, trying to face him; although our tangled legs made it hard to do that. Trying my best not to wake Zayn, I untangled our legs and finally was facing him. I just lay there, watching him sleep… That’s not creepy ok! His face looked so calm, innocent and relaxed; I just couldn’t get enough of it.

Soon, Zayn’s faces scrunched up a bit and his features became distorted. He let out a whimper and I started to panic; was he having a bad dream? His body began to shake, no too violently, just as if he were too restless to lay still. Before I knew it, I had leant forward and my lips were on mine. I let them linger there for a moment as I felt him calm beside me. As I took my lips away, I looked at his now care-free face. Glad that I could be of help, I began to get up; I couldn’t lay in bed forever could I?

Just as I began to move, Zayn eyes began to flutter open.

“Morning gorgeous,” I said softly. His eyes looked around the room then settled on me.

“Morning sexy,” He said and I couldn’t help but blush.

“I’m not nearly as sexy as you,” I stated and he chuckled.

“I guess not,” he said winking at me.

I heard a buzz come from the bedside table and looked over at the lit screen on my phone.

Louis: You and Zayn are coming round with Niall today right? x

Oh yeah, that’s right; we were visiting the others today. We saw them almost every day of the week but we never got bored of each other. “Are we getting up then? We’re going to Haz and Lou’s today” I asked. Zayn groaned but rolled over, to the edge of the bed. Apparently he judged the distance wrong, as a second later, there was a thud, and Zayn was lying on the floor. I laughed at his stupidity but leaned over the edge of the bed, checking if he was ok. As I looked down at him, I saw him smiling, chuckling slightly. Then he pushed himself up and pecked me on the lips, still smiling.

Harry POV

Niall came over with Liam and Zayn early in the afternoon, so we had plenty of time to spend together. I was happy that the two of them were together; shocked, but happy nonetheless. Now that I think about it, they make the best couple and I’m sure they will be happy for many years to come.

We were all sitting in our games room, watching the large television. Liam and Zayn were practically draped over each other lying on one of the beanbags. Not that I was complaining though, Lou and I do that most of the time and we’re not even dating!

We were chatting, just catching up with each other even though we were frequently together. Zayn told us about the date him and Liam went on yesterday. But, just as he turned his head to face Niall, I noticed something different.

“What’s th-” I cut myself of as a possibility sprung into my head. I then stepped over to Zayn, grabbed his chin, whipping his head round. He winced, oops that was possibly a bit too hard. But now I could view the other side. I could see a purple-red bruise mark on the top of his neck. I smirked knowingly and Zayn’s face changed immediately from confusion to embarrassment as he caught on to what I was looking at.

“Ooh Liam, you naughty boy,” I said teasingly. Louis and Niall rushed up to see what I was looking at. Zayn tried to hide his face in Liam’s chest but I kept a firm hold on his chin, keeping his face steady. The other boys giggled childishly as both Liam and Zayn blushed a light pink.