☆ | 12

✰

Ellie and Kyujin walked side by side as they made their way down the corridor, approaching Sunoo and Jungwon. Once the two reached the boys, Sunoo gave Kyujin's cheek a peck and spoke fondly towards her.

"How did you sleep?" Jungwon wondered, his voice hushed and soft. He stood with his back leaned against the locker while Ellie stood beside him with her hands stuffed inside her coat pockets.

"Like a baby." She answered with a nod and giggle. Jungwon joined in and laughed along, saying he was glad she slept well. The two stood in comfortable silence, Ellie casually watched the couple in front of her speak closely.

"Do you want to study for the end of term exam?" Jungwon asked, glancing at Ellie with curious eyes. The red haired girl looked over at her best friend, who was too busy with her boyfriend. The two girls had planned to study together, but Ellie wasn't sure if that was still happening now that Kyujin was coupled up.

She turned her attention back on Jungwon and nodded her head. "Sure! Come round to my house later on and we can study then." She suggested and Jungwon immediately agreed, a smile lightening up on his face.

"Okay, I'll be there around 5:00." He states and Ellie nodded, a shy smile electrocuting up onto her features.

A knock at the door pulled Ellie away from her phone screen and made her rush down the stairs - hoping to get there before her mother has a chance to open the door.   

After unlocking it, she swung the door open, revealing Jungwon standing on the other side with all of his books. He sent the girl a warm smile and stepped into her house. "Hey." He greeted.

"Hi." Ellie shyly spoke, hearing her mother's footsteps approaching from the living room. She looked over to see the older women leaned against the door frame with her arms crossed over her chest and her brow arched.

"Hello, Mrs.Byeol. It's nice to meet you." Jungwon spoke and bowed to the dark haired women, sending her a warm genuine smile.

Mrs.Byeol nodded and greeted the boy back, hugging her cream cardigan closer to her body. "Are you here to study with Ellie?" She wondered, her tone calm and welcoming.

Jungwon nodded his head and glanced between Ellie and her mother. "We need to make a start, we'll head up stairs now.." Ellie stated and her mother nodded, disappearing back into the living room - leaving the two teens to go up stairs.

Jungwon's eyes immediately dance around her room, he took in every details, her white walls, grey carpet, her bed that was pushed against the wall and decorate with fairy lights, posters of her favourite music artists lapped the walls, the window had thin white curtains, her desk which had picture frames of her from when she was younger. Her natural dark brown hair reaching up to her shoulders, her long fringe practically touching her eyes.