Time to go back

Isha pov:

More then 30 minutes went away, since I left the my son and student alone in the kitchen and went to my room. I sat on the bed, hugging my knees. My chin rested on my knees. I wasn't crying anymore, but there were still tears on my face and my eyes were burning from the crying.

"Aai, please darwaza kholo nah, mujhe aapse baat karni hai, kuch der mein waapas jaana hai" I heard Ishan saying, while knocking on my door. My heart skipped a beat, when I heard that he needed to go after a while. So soon...

I slowly stood up and opened the door. I saw a concerned Ishan looking at me. We shared and eyecontact, before I broke it and walked back to sit at the edge of the bed. He followed me and sat beside me.

Ishan turned a little to my side. He then putted both his arms on my shoulder, slightly pulling me towards him. My head was on his chest and his chin rested on my head. While hugging me, he was caressing my hair in a soothing matter.

For some minutes we were like this, without saying anything. I was grateful that he understood that I didn't want to talk right now. Beyond grateful...

After hugging like this for some minutes, we pulled off. "Aai, I am sorry mujhe aapko hurt karne ka koii iraada nahi tha," he said, guilt in his tone. He then brought his both hands to his ears and said cutely: "Sorry aai"

I smiled and put his hands down. I nodded no with my head.

"Aai, abhi jaana hoga mujhe..toh.." My heart ached at the fact that he needed to go again. But I was happy that I at least met him and now I could frequently contact him also.

We both echanged numbers, so that we could message and call each other and then Ishan stood up to leave. My eyes were teary as well as his. We walked towards the exit of my house, holding our hands.

Once we were outside, he gave me a quick hug and said: "Aai, zyada der tak rukunga nahi, warna jaa nahi paunga." I nodded at him understandingly. He greated Savi, exchanging a smile with her and then he left for Bhosale house.

I stood there for a while, seeing my son's car vanish in the distance. I silently prayed for his safety and then went inside with Savi.

I quietly sat down on the couch in the living room, sad that Ishan was gone already. I know we would contact, but there the peace you have when you meet someone you love in person, is just...I have no words.

Savi sat next to me. She put her head on my shoulder in an attempt to comfort me. I rested my head on her head, as the tears were falling down my eyes. I was missing him already.

After a while Savi, tilted her head from my shoulder and said: "Ma'am, aap please sad mat hoje please, dekhna bohot jald aap apne bete se milpayenge."

I was confused hearing this. How would I meet him?

"Kya, Savi? Matlab kaise milungi main?"

"Mera matlab hai, ma'am bohot jaldi aap usse baat karpaenge ab toh phone number hai nah," she said while clearing her throat. I faintly smiled and nodded at her. And for a while both of us sat there. Her head on my shoulder and mine on her. I was grateful that Savi was with me. She was just like a daughter for me and my love for her was something I could not explain.

Jis pal ke liye itna tarsa
Woh pal bhi aaya kuch pal ke liye
Socha us pal ko rok lun
Har pal ke liye
Par woh pal bhi thehra
Kuch pal ke liye

Ps :this is not written by me. I saw it on Instagram😂❤

So this was a short chapter. I hope you guys like it. I promise to update soon.

Btw this is a little surprise as you guys got two chapters on one day.

Comment and share for support❤
It means a lot.