The confrontation

Ishan's pov:

I drove back to Pune. I was a little sad that I had to go, as I missed Aai. But also a little relieved. I was so grateful that I finally know the reason behind her desicion to leave the Bhosale house and at the same time, I was extremely heart-broken realizing that they were our own family members who broke the three of us. Our happy family of three was broken, because of some stupid believe that a woman shouldn't work after marriage.

Nonetheless, I was happy and had hope. And to make that hope come true in reality I would do anything. I smiled as I remembered the conversation with Savi.

Flashback

"Kaise matlab? Tum jaha aai ke paas mein hi rehti ho, agar kisi na kisi tarhe se mujhe tumhare zaroorat ho, toh tum karsakte ho nah mere help? Main toh Pune main rehta hoon toh, aai ke saath thoda mushkil hojayega...isiliye....Savi dekho, kya karna hai, mujhe abhi tak nahi pata, but I just know ki tum mere help karsakti ho. Choice bas tumhaari hai..tumhe mera help karna hai yah nahi, it's up to you..."

For some time Savi just stood there. She was thinking something. After what felt like a whole hour, she said:
"Okay sir, I am in, main doongi aapka saath. Isha ma'am ne mere liye aaj tak bohot kuch kiya hai, aur main yeh uske liye bilkul karsakti hoon."

I was relieved with her answer. I smiled at her, while she smiled back at me. We exchanged our numbers so that we could contact whenever it was needed.

"Sir, mujhe nah, ekdam secret agent wali feeling aa rahi aapko Pata hai." Savi said with full excitement, thus a little louder than was needed

"Haa haa Savi, thik hai. Ab tum excitement main itna bhi zor se mat bolne lag jao ki hamara secret, breaking news banjayein." I said a little serious, but amused.

"Aap kabhi khush bhi rehte ho, yah pure din chidkiya bane phirte ho."

"K..kya kaha tumne, chidkiya?" I said, amused and angry at the same time with the given nickname. She didn't say anything, she just roled her eyes at me and went to clean the dining table. I ignored her also and decided to go to aai.

Current time
I didn't know Savi too much, I just met her today. But in our first meeting, I realized that she was mature when it came to studies, but childish in real life. Anyways I didn't care about what kind of girl she was, the only thing I cared about was the fact that she was close to aai and she could help me. Clearing my thoughts I drove further to the Bhosale house.

Shantanu's pov:

It was 8.00 pm. I was just done eating dinner and was about to go into my room, when Raosaheb called me in the living room.

I sighed and went. What now? He told me to go through some college files.

"Waise, Ishan jaha gaya hai, us debate competition ka winner kaun hai, Nishi, zara dekha toh." Raosaheb said.

"Ji dada, main dekhta hoon" Nishikant replied. After checking a while in his phone, he said: "Dada, iss debate competition ka winner ek ladki hai. Naam hai Savi Virat Chavan. Aur woh R..Ramtek Mahavidhyale se hai." My heart skipped a beat hearing Ramtek Mahavidhyale.

That was the college were Isha was working. Was she also there? Did Ishan meet her?

"Dada, yeh toh wahi college hai nah, jaha par Isha Vahinee...Matlab Dr. Isha Bhosale kaam karti hai." Nishikant said, everyone giving him a look on the mention of Isha as Vahinee.

"Agar woh Isha bhi waha hogi nah, toh woh Ishan ko bharkane ke koshish karegi, Brainwash karegi." Akkasaheb said, annoying me beyond my limit.

"Akkasaheb, agar Isha waha hogi toh kya hua? Apna kaam hi karegi nah woh. Aur kisne kiska brainwash kiya hai yeh toh ham sab jaante hai." I said taunting her.