A mother is a son's first love

Ishan's pov:
I don't know what I should feel. I felt really angry, sad and dissapointed. I had so hoped to see my mother. I had thought that I will ask her the questions I have in my mind for the past 15 years

I had hoped that after seeing her I would just go towards her and hug her, I would cry my heart out. I would tell her how much I have missed her. How much I have wanted her to be with me.

Even if it was for a while, I had hoped that our broken family can be a happy family again just by this meeting. But why didn't she come? Didn't she miss me? Didn't she want to meet me? Was everything what akkasaheb had told me about her true?

Struggling with these questions, I walked outside while the rest of the people were still in the building. I Just wanted to be alone. I felt heart-broken once again.

As I walked towards the parking lot, I heard a loud noice, as if a woman had shouted. Or did I just imagine it. Out of curiosity, I walked towards the noice I had heard. There was narrow way, before the parking lot. I walked in it. It seemed like very few people used to go in this way, because it is very scary.

Chodo mujhe, pleasee!?

I again heard the voice of a woman. Now I was sure. Something bad was happening. Why did I feel as if I have heard this voice before?

I walked further. I stopped when I saw two men standing, blocking the view of what happened in front of them. I slowly walked towards them, without making any noice. I hid behind a tree, trying to find out what was happening.

No matter how much I tried, I just couldn't find out. But hearing the noices, I got the worst feelings. I was almost sure that they were trying to rape a woman. I took a deep breath in and decided to help. I shouldn't fear these low-mindes, stupid freaking men, trying to rape a woman.

I came out from behind the tree. I walked slowly towards the two men. When I was just a meter far from the men I said: "Excuse me?"

The two men instantly looked behind and were startled to see me. I for a fraction of second look from one men to another, till I saw behind them..

There laid a man on the ground, startled and shocked to see me, beside a woman. I couldn't really figure out who the woman was. But I immediately found out that my doubt was right. These freaking men.

The two men started walking towards me fastly, just when they were in front of me, I punched both of them in their belly, which made them lose their balance and they fell on the ground.

I took the chance to run towards the other man and the woman.

"Ma'am aap thik toh ho......?"

I stopped. It seemed like the whole world stopped. Seeing her face, I couldn't bring my voice out. I kneeled down beside her. To really make sure that it was her.

There laid my mother, my aai. She was unconcious. A lump formed in my throat and tears started flowing from my eyes. Instantly I felt guilty for even thinking that she wouldn't come. I felt guilty for thinking that akkasaheb was right.

For a while I just sat there, examining her. I noticed her saree. I remembered the moment, when I had told her that this was my favorite saree. I started to cry more, my heart broke seeing her like this. How could I even think like that?

I quickly put her head on my lap, whispering "Aai" a numerous times under my breath. I then pulled her up to a hug. Her head was on my chest, and I caressed her hair.

"Aai, main hoon, aapka Ishu, mere liye aapne yeh saree pehni hai nah, aapko yaad tha ki yeh mere favorite saree hai....sab jhoot bol rahe the, mujhe Pata hai, aap mujhe apne career ke liye nahi chodkar gayi, aap mujhe pyaar karti hai, bohot pyaari karti hai, please aai aakhein kholiye, wake up, aap mere strong aai ho nah, please aai, mujhe bohot dar lagraha hai, please open your eyes."  I said while crying badly.