Chaotic shopping

Same day,
Bhosale Institute
As everyone gathered around the New Year's party tent, their faces lit up at the sight. Isha , Shantanu, the rest of the teachers and students looked surprised at the tent made by themselves.

"Yeh tent aap sab logo ne bohot mehnat se banaya, aur yeh bohot accha banaya hain, very good, I am very much impressed by all of you," Raosaheb said, looking towards the teachers who set up the tent, with a genuine smile on his face.

"Baat toh aapne sahi kaha hain sir, lekin yeh sab nahi hopaata agar Isha ma'am aur Shantanu sir Hamare saath theek se nahi dete, unhone bhi utna hi mehnat ki hain, matlab pehle credit toh unko hi Dena chahiye sir," a teacher said, to which the others nodded.

Raosaheb nodded disheartened, while Shantanu smiled proudly at his wife. Raosaheb turned towards his left side, to face  Isha and Shantanu who stood at a little distance from him. They both also looked him in the eye.

"Aap dono ne bohot acche se sab much sambhaala, well done," Raosaheb said, shortly, his tone defeated. Isha smiled slightly, while Shantanu nodded.

"Thik hain, toh aap sab abhi ghar jayein, ham 31st ko milte hain, naye Saal ke aane ke khushi main khub celebrate karenge," Raosaheb said and excused himself. The teachers left one by one greeting their colleagues.

At last, only Isha, Shantanu, Ishan and Savi were left.

"Aai, baba, kya mast taiyaariyan ki aapne," Ishan complimented them, still adoring the way they had set up the party tent. The white and light blue curtains hung beautifully in bows beside each other. The light pink flowers in between made the decoration look even more beautiful. And the lights attached to them were peaceful to watch.

 And the lights attached to them were peaceful to watch

(Imagine it like this, but much bigger)

"Thank you, Ishu," Isha said, looking at her son, with a smile on her face. Ishan smiled at her.

"Uhm, I think abhi ham sab ko jaana chahiye, Thak bhi gaye hain," Isha said, her tone a little bit tired.

Shantanu and Ishan were about to answer, when Savi said, in a bit yelling manner: "Naii."

Isha startled, while Ishan and Shantanu looked shocked at Savi. Savi smiled at them, excitement glooming in her eyes.

"Main keh rahi thi ki abhi ghar nahi jaate hain," Savi announced, making the others frown.

"Kyun, tumhe yaha sone ka iraada hain kya?" Ishan asked, with a sarcastic smile on his face. Savi closed her eyes and sighed in annoyance. She went near Isha and held her both hands. Before Savi could say anything, Isha spoke up.

"Hmm, jab bhi tu aise mere dono haath pakadti hain nah, tab tab tere dimaag mein kuch khorafaat chalraha hota hain," Isha said, teasingly. Ishan nodded agreeing with his mother, while Shantanu just shook his head with a smile on his face.