My Teddy - 1

A/N. I am writing this story based on Teddy movie. I change the story as per my imagination. This is only imagination. Sorry for the typo errors. Please ignore my grammar mistakes.

It was a evening time. All the school and College students were returning to their home. But some of the college girls were sitting in the cafe sipping their hot chocolate. They are not addicted to the taste of hot chocolate but they are addicted to see the owner of the cafe.

Girl 1: Yenna di kaanum avara?

Girl 2 : Adhana varuvara maattara?

Girl 3 : Veettuku poradhukkulla paakka mudiyadho?

Their conversation was interrupted when a girl in her twenties places a bill in their table.

Girl: Mam this is your bill (she left)

Girl 1: Innaikki paakka mudila sari va bill a kuduthuttu kelambuvom

The college girls pouted and paid the bill. They glanced a one last look towards the kitchen. The girls cursed their luck and left from there.

Meanwhile, inside the kitchen, a tall man in his late twenties was baking the cake with utmost sincerity. His work was disturbed when a girl approached him.

Ashwin: Sollu Shruti

Shruti: Ava vandhurukka neenga vandha dhan order tharuvaalaam na she is creating a ruckus

Ashwin noticed the time and smiled remembering about his cute customer. He checked the cake he made and felt satisfied. He removed his apron and left the kitchen, Shruti followed him.

Ashwin straightly went to the customer who is creating a ruckus. On seeing him, she twisted her lips and turned other side making Ashwin Chuckle. Ashwin kneels down in front of her.

Ash : Excuse me man, your order please?

He asks in a professional tone just to stir her anger more. The girl turned to his side and started beating him with her tiny hands.

"Tara don't behave like this" her mom Anitha said in a strict tone making her pout.

Ash : Paravailla nga..... ippo yen yennoda cutie pie ku ivlo kovam?

Tara : Ponga Ashwin anna innaikki yennoda birthday aana neenga marandhuttingalla?

Ash : Yen cutie pie birthday va naan yepdi marappan unakkaga dhan cake lam ready pannirukkan

Tara : Nejamava?

Ash : Aama..... Wait...... Shruti

Shruti came from the kitchen with a cake in her hands making Tara jump in excitement.

Ash : This is your birthday gift

Ashwin lit the candles and asked Tara to cut the cake. Tara cuts the cake and stretched her hand to Ashwin and feed him happily.

Tara often visited the cafe with her mother. The brownies which Ashwin made was her favourite. Being a kid lover Ashwin liked Tara very much.

Shruti packs the remaining cake and she also packed some brownies and chocolates which was made by Ashwin for his cutie pie Tara.

Anitha : Yevlo aachi Ashwin?

Ash : Panam lam venam nga. This is my birthday gift for Tara

If it was another day she would paid the bill but today everything he did was her daughter's happiness. Not wanting to make him sad Anitha smiled at him.

Ani : Polama Tara it's getting late

Tara: One minute mummy

Tara searched something in her school bag and found a teddy bear key chain.