Enai saaithalae-3

A/N. Here, the new chapter of the story. This is only imagination. Sorry for the typing errors. Please ignore my grammar mistakes.

Shakti, who was hiding behind the pillar felt thrilled about the new profound information. His ears have full attention to get to know about her crush.

Monisha: Akka atleast you should tell me where would you meet him?

Sandhiya chuckled and resumed her writing on the paper. Monisha grabbed the pen and looked at her curiously.

Sandhiya: Pen a kudu di

Monisha: Akka sollunga ka avara yenga paathinga yepdi crush aachi naan yeppo kaettalum aprm soldran nu sollidringa innaikki yenakku theriyanum sollunga

Sandhiya: Sari soldran idha ezhudhittu marathula kattittu soldran

She tried to grab the pen but Monisha showed her palm asking her promise her.

Sandhiya: Okay promise I will tell you

Monisha nodded and gives back the pen to her. She resumed her writing. Shakti made his way to his elder brother and shared the information which he gathered.

Aakash: One year a en mela crush a? (He asks shockingly)

Shakti bobbed his positively with twinkling eyes.

Shakti: Anna I think idhu yellamae oru signs oruvela avanga dhan unakkanavangalo?

Aakash: Erukkumo?

Shakti: Vaaippirukku neeyae yosichi paaru idhu vara paaththa yella alliance um oothikkichi seladhu romba silly reasons naala reject aachi oruvela kadavul ivangala dhan unakku setting pannirupparo nee pariharam panni mudikkiradhukkullayae un partner a kannula kaattittaru nu nenaikkiran

Aakash: Dei don't jump into any conclusions

Shakti: Naan conclusion ku ippovey vara sollala atleast try to know about her nu soldran

Aakash: Hmmm

Meanwhile he completed the pariharam. He clasped his hands together and prayed to God. Shakti saw Sandhiya is tying the paper garland on the branch of the tree. Shakti nudged Aakash to look at the direction and gestures him to follow to her.

Aakash: Amma

Chitra: Sollu da

Aakash: Oru call pannanum naan pesittu vandhudran namma adhukku aprm kelambalama?

Chitra: Veettuku poi pesikkalam da

Aakash: Ella ma important...... event paththi discuss pannanum

Vishnu: Nee pesittu vaa naanga wait pandrom

Aakash nodded and left to catch the girls. Vishnu and Chitra sat on the floor. Shakti left from there to get the temple prasadam.

Aakash saw Sandhiya and Monisha was going behind the temple and he followed them with a safe distance. The settled down on the rock comfortably and Aakash hides behind the Banyan tree which is enough to hide his whole figure.

Monisha: Hmm ippo sollunga inga yaarum illa avara yenga first paathinga?

One year back.....

Sandhiya was working as a physiotherapist and she used to visit orphanages to treat the old people who cannot came to visit hospital often considering their health condition.

As one of her visits she saw the orphanage was all set ready for function. She directly went towards the warden room if it was okay to check her patients.