Anal Mele Panithuli-19

A/N. Here, the new chapter of the story. This is only imagination. Sorry for the typo errors. Please ignore my grammar mistakes.

Adi slowly opened his eyes and rubbed his face using his palms. He saw the clock and widen his eyes. It was half past ten. He gets up from the couch and saw Shalini's room. He went there and knocked the door. After few tries he opens the door but found it's empty. He went to the kitchen and she is not there.

Adi: Shalini..... Shalini

He called loudly and went upstairs to check if she is there. He checked the whole house to found her.

Adi mv: Yenga pona sollama poga maattalae

He sighed and called her but the call went unanswered. He frowned and cleared the broken flower vase. He refreshed himself and called her again.

Adi mv: Pcshhhh attend pannu ma

The call went unanswered leaving him in frustration. He quickly took his bath and drove towards her boutique.He saw the boutique was closed.

Shalini insisted Shakti to finish the remaining orders so Shakti went to check with the clients so he closed the boutique.

Adi called Krishnan and talks him normally to find if she went there. To his surprise, Krishnan too talked to him normally and didn't ask anything about Shalini. After few minutes of their conversation, they cuts the call.

Adi confused with her behaviour and straightly went towards his office. He slumped on his chair and again called Shalini. Rishi and Sam enters the cabin and casually took the file from his table.

Adi: Sam

Sam: Boss

Adi: Nisha ku call panni Shalini yenga nu kelu?

Sam widen his eyes and turned to Rishi.

Rishi: Adha yen Nisha ta kaekkanum unakku theriyadha?

Adi: Ava naan call panna attend panna maattra

Rishi: Busy a eruppa da free aagittu koopduva

Adi: Ella adhu....oru time busy nu vandhichi apdiyum again koopdala

Sam: Adhanala yenna boss

Adi: Dei ava yenga pona nu therila boutique um close la erukku mama ku call pannan avaru pesunadha vachi paaththa ava angayum pogala Nisha ku call pannu yenga erukkanga nu kelu

Rishi: Adhukku ivana yen specific a Nisha ku call panna soldra

Adi: Ivan dhan Nisha ta daily kadala podranae Shalini yenta sollitta

Rishi snapped his head at Sam and he smiled sheepishly.

Adi: Dei call panni yenga erukka nu kelu

Rishi: Eru naanae thangathukku call pandran

Rishi called Shalini and she attends the call in few rings. Adi was momentarily hurt but he masked his emotions. Rishi spoke to her and cuts the call.

Rishi: Ava Hyderabad la competition ku poirukkalam vara ten days aagumam uncle kitta thatha veetla lam already sollittalam

Adi: Appo yenkitta mattum dhan sollalaya

His voice was almost broke when he said that. Rishi and Sam looked at him with pity but decides to keep quiet.

Rishi: Adhan yenga nu therinjittu la vaa namma velaiya paapom nee vera innaikki romba late a vandhurukka

Adi: Dei ippo adhuva mukkiyam

Sam: Yes boss upcoming project ku innaikkae reports lam ready pannanum

Adi looked at them in complete annoyance. His wife left him without informing him anything even avoiding his phone calls but these guys were talking about project.