My Teddy - 8

A/N. Here, the new chapter of the story. This is only imagination. Sorry for the typo errors. Please ignore my grammar mistakes.

Vijay: He is my twin brother DR. MAARAN.

Maaran smiled at them and closed the door.Shivangi wriggles from Ashwin's hold and signalled him to let her down.She went near Maaran.

Shi : Neenga dhan Dr. Maaran a?

Maaran looked at her amusingly and nodded his head. Ashwin and Rakshan looked at each other.

Shi : Appo neenga dhan andha 5 rooba doctor a ?

She asked him with curiosity. Rakshan slapped his forehead and Ashwin facepalmed looking at her.

Maa : Aama naan dhan (he smiled)

Shi : Yenakku oru doubt uh?

Maa : Yenna?

Ash mv: Ippo yenna kaekka poralo

Shi : 5 ruba mattum fees vaanguringale ungallukku yepdi kattuppadi aagum?

Ash mv : Ivala

Maaran and Vijay chuckled looking at her. Ashwin moves forward and lifted her in his arms.

Shi : Ashwiney vidu doubt a dhaana kaettan

Ash : Nee kaetta varaikkum podhum ippo pesama eru ma

Shi : Mm anyway.... Nice meeting you Doctor

She forwarded her hand to Maaran and he too shook his hand with her. She smiled at Maaran and turns toward Vijay.

Shi : Paathingala sir ipdi dhan handshake kudukkanum

Vijay raised his eyebrows in shock and Ashwin glared her. Before Shivangi could ask anything Rakshan called her.

Rak : Shivangi (he placed his forefinger on his lips indicating her to keep quiet)

Shivangi quietly nodded at him, she knows if Rakshan calls her by her name it is something serious.

Vijay: Maara ivanungala check pannu

Maaran nodded and checked the two men. He checked their pulse and injected them.

Maa : Innum 15 minutes la conscious vandhudum Vijay

Vijay: Rakshan andha box a edunga

Rakshan picked the box and placed it infront of Maaran. Maaran examined the drug, sedatives and other medicines.

Maa : Cocaine (he said and took the sedative)

Ash : Sir idhu Shruti ku avanunga inject panna paathadhu (he gives the syringe filled with medicine)

Maaran nodded and checked the other medicines.

Vijay: Idhellam yenna Maara? Yedhukku use pandradhu?

Maa : Vijay indha sedatives romba harmful idha inject panna 24 hours ku conscious varaadhu dose konjam adhigamana kooda uyir poidum illaina coma ku poiduvanga

Vijay : Maththa medicines yellam?

Maa : Adhulam just first aid ku kudukkuradhu dhan adhula yendha problem um illa

Vijay: Appo ivanungallukku conscious vara varaikkum wait pannuvom

Vijay said and others nodded at him. After few minutes they noticed some movements from the tied men.

They slowly opened their eyes with great struggle. Their heads were paining like hell. They noticed their legs and hands are tied. Vijay snapped his finger gaining their attention.