Azhagai Pookudhey- Epilogue

A/N. Here, the epilogue of the story. This is only imagination. Sorry for the typing errors. Please ignore my grammar mistakes.

After few years.....

Ashok parked his bike and took a deep breath. He slowly went inside his house and saw Dhruv was sitting on the couch with his five month old son (Dev) on his lap. Aashna was tickling Dev's feet and he is giggling at his sister's atrocities.

Ashok: Aashna kutty

Aashna: Appa

She squealed in joy and ran towards Ashok. He lifted her in his arms and kissed her cheeks. He sat beside Dhruv with Aashna on his lap.

Ashok: Dev chellam

He pinched his cheeks and kissed him.

Dhruv: Yenna da ingayae settle aagitta?

Ashok: Ulla pona yenna solluvalo therila da

Aashna: Amma kovama erundhanga pa

Ashok: Sutham

Dhruv: Yenna da senja?

Ashok: Innaikki beach ku polam nu sonnan da aana exam duty vera adhanala marandhuttan

Dhruv: Aiyaiyo aprm

Ashok: Aprm evening late a dhan niyabagam vandhichi sari call pannalam nu mobile a eduthan ten times ku mela call pannirundha mobile silent la erundhadhala yenakku therila aprm call pannan edukkala message pannan paathutta aana reply illa (he pouted)

Dhruv and Aashna giggled looking at his pouting face.

Ashok: Sirikkadhinga da

Aashna: Aiyaiyo appa (she suddenly slapped her forehead)

Ashok: Yenna ma?

Aashna: Amma ungalta pesa koodadhu nu sonnanga naan dhan marandhuttu ungalta pesittan pa (she said innocently looking at Ashok with her doe eyes)

Dhruv laughed out loud unable to control himself.

Aashna: Amma soldra vara ungalta pesa koodadhu nu sonnanga adhanala naan adhu vara pesa maattan

Ashok mv: Yevlo thelivu (he sighed inwardly)

Dhruv: Super chellam (he pinched Aashna's cheeks)

Ashok: Sari naan poyi convince pannittu varan

Dhruv: All the best vetriyodu thirumbu

He showered his blessings dramatically and Ashok knocked his head.

Dhruv: Eruma yenna adikkiradha mattum koraikkavey maattran

Aashna: Neengalum appa va kindal pandradha koraikkalayae chithappa

Dhruv: Odaney unga appakku support ku vandhudu

Aashna closed her mouth and giggled. Dhruv pulled her cheeks lovingly and kissed his fingers.

Ashok claims the stairs and saw Sanjana and Roshini were playing chess. Saranya was sitting in the middle and feeding them biscuits inbetween.

Ashok went near them and pulled the chair for himself. The trio ignored him successfully and concentrates on the game. He felt defeated in the first step but didn't want to back off.

Ashok: Amma oru coffee pottu kudu ma

Saranya: Kitchen la pottu vachirukkan poyi eduthukko

She said feeding the biscuit to Roshini.

Ashok: Sanju ma (he dragged but Sanjana glared him and twisted her lips)

Saranya: Yen unakku coffee eduthu kudikka theriyadha adha oru aal eduthuttu vandhu dhan kudukkanuma?