Anal Mele Panithuli-10

A/N. Here, the new chapter of the story. This is only imagination. Sorry for the typo errors. Please ignore my grammar mistakes.

Rahul widen his eyes in shock and looked at the girl infront of him. The other people's also looking at them.

Rahul: Yeeiiii yedhukku adicha

He asks angrily at the girl, the girl gestures something to him. He frowned not understanding what she is telling. Her eyes were blood shot red.

Her friend Nila, who finishes her call rushed towards her looking at the commotion. The security guards closed the main entrance and came towards them.

Nila: Sharmi yennachi?

Sharmi gestures her something Nila got angry and grabbed Rahul's shirt.

Nila: Porikki rascal

Rahul: Yeeiii kaiya edu ava yenna sonna adha sollu mela kai vaikkira velalam vachikkadha

Nila: Why did you spanked her?

Rahul: What the hell? Naan onnum pannala

Rahul is already pissed off with the meeting with Riya. He came there to change his mind but now it is getting worse. Vinay saw this from faraway and rushed towards him.

Vinay: Yennanga yenna prachana yedhukku avanta kaththittu erukkinga?

Nila: Nee yaaru ivan friend a? Ponnungala harass pandradhukkunnae theatre ku varuvingala da

Vinay: Helo paaththu pesu avana paaththa apdiya theriyidhu

Security: Inga paaru andha ponnae soldra idhukku mela yenna venum paakka decent a erundha pandradhu thappilla nu aagiduma?

Nila: Sir police ku call pannunga ivana maadhiri aala yellam summa vida koodadhu

The security guard nodded his head and dialed the police.

The crowd started murmuring something. Rahul's anger has no bounds.

Rahul: Shut up

He said in a high pitched tone making everyone flinch.

Security: Yenna seiradhayum senjittu sound vidra? Innum 10 nimishathula police vandhuduvanga avangalta indha sound a vidu

Rahul: Police dhaana varattum adhukku munnadi inga camera nu onnu erukkulla adha check pannunga appo theriyum yaaru thappu panna nu

The security guards also inform the manager about this issue he also came there.

Manager: Sari vaanga CCTV check panna therinjidum

Rahul: Yenga varanum inga vachi dhaana enna accuse pannanga ingayae vachi check pannunga

The manager eyed the security guard and he too went inside the server room. After 5 minutes the security came with a footage. He played it in the laptop in front of everyone.

The footage shows Rahul was standing behind Sharmi and stares randomly. It was another man who did that while crossing Sharmi. But Sharmi mistook it was Rahul and slapped him.

Manager: Ivan yenga nu paarunga thappichida poran

Security: Sir gate already close pannittom ulla dhan eruppan

Manager: Poyi seekram avana inga kondu vaanga

The security guards ran from there to search the man. Rahul's face turned rigid. Sharmi was too scared to see him and held Nila's hands. Nila caressed her knuckles and eyed her to calm.