My Teddy - 10

A/N. Here, the new chapter of the story. This is only imagination. Sorry for the typo errors. Please ignore my grammar mistakes.

Zoya's eyes widened in shock to see Vijay inside the ambulance.Vijay smirked at her.But before she could process anything a bullet pierced her head.

Zoya stumbled and fell on the ground. Vijay stood shocked and came out from the ambulance. He called his team mates who were hiding in the forest.

Vijay: Yedhukku shoot panninga already sollirundhan la uyiroda pudikkanum nu (he shouted at his team)

Member 1 : Sir naanga yaarum shoot pannala

Vijay: Yenna ?

M 2 : Yes sir inga paarunga

They showed their full loaded guns. Vijay quickly scanned the surroundings and tried to find the route of the gunshot.

Vijay: Indha direction la dhan shoot pannirukkanga yedhum clues erukka nu paarunga

Two of them nodded and went away to check the place and Vijay checked Zoya.

Maaran, Ashwin, Shivangi, Rakshan were sitting inside a car in a certain distance.

Shi : Doctor romba neram aachi nammalum anga polama?

Maa : Illa situation namakku anga situation therila so Vijay sonna maadhiri namma inga eruppom

Shi : Naan mattumachum poittu varanae?

Ash : Ma avaru soldradha kelu suppose anga poyi yedhum complicate aagida koodadhu

Shi : Hmm

Rakshan saw outside the window and noticed a man who is dressed in full black were sneaking behind the bushes.

Rakshan signalled the trio to notice him. Maaran told Rakshan and Shivangi to stay inside the car and Ashwin went with him.

Ashwin and Maaran followed him without any noise. Maaran signalled Ashwin to choose the another way to catch the man.

Ashwin too went another side and throws a stone in the opposite side to get that man's attention.

That man turned to the other side to check the sound he heard. Ashwin kicked that man on his back make him stumble. Maaran caught the man and twisted his hand on his back.

Ashwin removes that man's mask and checked his bag. He finds the gun and took it out.

Maa : Dei yaar da nee ?

That man : Sonna konnuduvanga solla maattan

Ashwin kicked his stomach and Maaran twisted his hand. That man screamed but didn't tell them anything.

Ash : Dei soldra

Ashwin continuous slapped him but he stopped when he notices blood oozing from his nose. He is sure this is not because of the slap.

That man stumbled from Maaran's hold and clutched his hairs. Maaran and Ashwin looked at him shockingly. Within a seconds that man started coughing blood and fainted on the ground.

Maaran checked his pulse, he checked blood oozing from his ears too.

Maa : Sethuttan

Ashwin exhaled in frustration and Maaran messaged Vijay. Vijay saw the message and went to them.

Vijay notices the dead body and told his team to carry that. After few minutes of searching they went to the car.

Rak : Yennachi sir