Enai saaithalae-8

A/N. Here, the new chapter of the story. This is only imagination. Sorry for the typing errors. Please ignore my grammar mistakes.

Aakash mv: Pochi

Aakash retracted his hand and pretends to be normal. Sandhiya felt goosebumps on her skin feeling his finger on her earlobe. Her cheeks were heating up by his simple touch.

Aakash: Adhu disturbance a erundhichi so (he dragged)

Sandhiya: It's okay

She quickly averted her gaze from him and starts munching the dosa. Aakash sighed in relief. They had their dinner in complete silence.

Aakash : Polama?

Sandhiya: Innum konja neram inga erukkalama indha place nalla erukku chill nu kaaththu varudhu refreshing a erukku

Aakash: Innaikki romba work a ungallukku?

Sandhiya: Mm konjam extra dhan ungallukku?

Aakash: Innaikki enakku perusa onnum illa oru birthday event dhan seekram mudinjidichi

Sandhiya hummed in response.

Sandhiya: Ungallukku time aagudha sorry naan adha yosikkala namma polama?

She was about to get down but he held her hand and stopped her.

Aakash: Naan already veetla inform pannittan so no problem

Sandhiya: Appo okay

Aakash: Neenga...

Sandhiya: Neenga vaanga ponga lam venam yedho patient enta pesura maadhiri erukku

She pouted and Aakash chuckled at her.

Sandhiya: Sari sollunga yenna kaekka vandhinga?

Aakash: Naan kaeppan aana enna thappa eduthukka koodadhu?

Sandhiya blinked her eyes and nodded.

Aakash: One year a en kannula padama epdi ma sight adicha?

He looked at her through the corner of his eyes to notice her reaction. He saw her cheeks were flushed in red and she is biting her lips to control her blush. Aakash rubbed his nape to hide his excitement and cleared his throat.

Aakash: Sollu ma

Sandhiya: Adhu vandhu (she dragged)

Aakash: Sollu ma please

He said in his base voice making her heart skip for a moment. She doubted whether these are the symptoms for everyone who starts talking to their crush.

Sandhiya: Adhu secret

She shrugged her shoulders making him pout like a baby. She felt an urge to pinch his cheeks but she scolded herself for thinking like that.

Aakash: Ma sollu ma please ma

Sandhiya: No no no adhellam girls secret solla maattan

Aakash: Ada po ma

Sandhiya chuckled and poked his shoulders.

Sandhiya: Vaanga namma oru selfie edukkalam

Aakash eyes twinkled in joy and he literally thought about that but he didn't know how to ask her. Now he literally did a mental dance. He nodded and took his mobile.

Sandhiya was about to remove her rubber band to let her hair free. He held her hand.

Aakash: Ipdiyae erukkattum

Sandhiya: Idhu romba messy a erukku let me fix it

Aakash : This messy hair made you look too beautiful