Enai saaithalae-4

A/N. Here, the new chapter of the story. This is only imagination. Sorry for the typing errors. Please ignore my grammar mistakes.

Sandhiya dropped Monisha and drove to her home. On her way, she purchased groceries and went to her home. She parked her scooter and went inside the living room to be welcomed by her aunt's fake smile.

Nalini: Vaa Sandhiya yen ivlo neram?

Sandhiya: Aththa Kovil la kootama erundhadhu

Nalini: Ohhhh sari sari seekram breakfast pannu pasanga college poganum time aagudhu

Sandhiya nodded and went towards the kitchen. She placed the groceries on the shelf and took out the dosa batter from the refrigerator. She took the idli cooker and Malini screamed her name. She rushed to the hall.

Sandhiya: Sollunga aththa

Nalini: Yenna samaikka pora?

Sandhiya: Idli... thakkali chutney

Nalini: Nadhiya poori potato masala panna sonna nee yellarukkum adhaiyae pannidu

Sandhiya looked at the time and rubbed her forehead.

Sandhiya: Aththa night dinner ku pandranae ippo time aagudhu

Nalini: Pschhh Nadhiya aasa pattu kaetta sari vidu un thangachiya erundha senjiruppa (she sulked)

Sandhiya huffed mentally and sighed in defeat.

Sandhiya: Naan pandran aththa

She returned back to the kitchen. She took the potatoes and put it inside the cooker for boiling. She put the flame low and made her way towards her room to change her dress. On her way she bumped on her cousin Nadhiya. 

Sandhiya: Sorry

Nadhiya: Hey arivilla unakku kanna thorandhu nadakka maattiya?

Sandhiya: Pschhh mistake was mine and I asked sorry(she said angrily )

Nadhiya: How dare you? Yenkitta yedhirthu pesura? (She held her wrist)

When Sandhiya was about to talk back, a door opening sound caught their attention. Prathap, Nadhiya's father came out from his room. On seeing him Nadhiya left Sandhiya's hand and put a fake smile on her face.

Prathap: Yenna pandringa rendu perum enna paathadhum silent aagittinga?

Nadhiya: Onnum illa pa naanum akka vum chumma dhan pesittu erundhom

Prathap nodded and turned his attention to Sandhiya.

Prathap: Nee yenna ma eera thuniyoda erukka?

Sandhiya: Kovilukku poittu vandhan mama

Prathap: Yenna ponnu ma nee vandha odaney dress maathama iva kitta pesittu erukka aprm joram dhan varum po dress change pannu

Sandhiya hummed and ran to her room. Nadhiya huffed and left to the living room. Prathap informed Nalini that he had auditing at his office so he wants to go earlier. Nadhiya peeked out and confirmed her father was left.

Nadhiya: Amma andha orphan yenkitta thimira pesuna

Nalini: Yenna di soldra?

Nadhiya: Ava yenna idichittu thimira sorry kaekkura

Nalini: Avala summava vitta?

Nadhiya: Adhukkulla appa vandhuttaru ava escape aagitta

Nalini: Sari vidu naan paathukkuran