Azhagai Pookudhey-4

A/N. Here, the new chapter of the story. This is only imagination. Sorry for the typo errors. Please ignore my grammar mistakes.

Ashok went inside the kitchen and saw Sanjana is placing the grocery boxes in the shelf. He moved near her and cleared his throat. 

Sanjana: Sir vaanga

Ashok: Kudu naanum help pandran

Sanjana: Paravailla sir naan paathukkuran

She smiled and carried the other box.

Sanjana mv: Yenna ivlo weight a erukku

Sanjana looked at Ashok sadly he chuckled and helped her to lift the box.

Sanjana: Neengalum Rakesh anna kooda erukkingala?

Ashok: Ella ma en veedu innum rendu street thalli erukku

Sanjana: Ohhhh (she nodded)

Sanjana took the stool and placed it near the shelf.

Ashok: Idhu yedhukku?

Sanjana: Yenakku top shelf yettadhu (she pouted)

Ashok: Naan vaikkiran nee things lam eduthu mattum kudu yedha yenga vaikkanum nu instructions sollu podhum

Sanjana: No no no neenga en professor naan yepdi ungallukku instructions kudukkuradhu

Ashok shakes his head in disbelief.

Ashok: College la dhan naan unakku professor inga illa aprm

Sanjana: Aprm

Ashok: Idhu un annan veedu and naan avan friend nee un veetla erukka maadhiri free ya eru Sanjana

Sanjana smiled at him widely and said okay. She took the bottles and gives that to him and he starts arranging the kitchen as per her instructions.

In the meantime Sanjana looked at Ashok. He was dressed in a red tshirt and track pants. She was used to see him only in formal dresses and this was completely new to her.

Her morning dream kept repeating in her head and she struggled to make an eye contact with him. As time passed she started sighting him without her knowledge. Ashok felt her strong gaze on him, he bit his inner cheeks to control his smile.

Ashok: Ma andha dabba va kudu

Sanjana didn't hear him and she thinks about the cut in his eyebrow.

Sanjana mv: Eyebrow cut kooda ivara innum smart a kaattudhey

Ashok snapped his finger in front of her face. She jerked from her mind voice and smiled nervously.

Ashok: Unga concentration vera yengayo erukku polayae

He asks in a teasing manner. The same tone when he hugged her in her dream. She quickly averted her gaze from him.

Sanjana mv: Aiyoo avarae paakkura varaikkuma paappa nee sariyana loosu Sanju

Ashok: Work la concentration venum yenna yosikkira

This time he asks in his base voice. Sanjana gulped and kept looking at him without blinking.

Sanjana mv: Ivaru voice yedho pannudhey

She looked like a lost kid in front of him. Ashok understood his effects on her and went near her. He stood in front of her closely and she held her breath in reflex.

Their bodies didn't touch eachother but their close proximity gives shivers to her spine. She closed her eyes and held the kitchen counter for support.