Anal Mele Panithuli-15

A/N. Here, the new chapter of the story. This is only imagination. Sorry for the typo errors. Please ignore my grammar mistakes.

Adi slowly opened his eyes and saw Shalini's face near his face. He slowly moves back and saw his hand under her dress.

His eyes widened in shock and he quickly pulled off his hands. She groaned and snuggles into his bare chest creating a havoc inside him.

He gulped and saw her keenly. She is sleeping in his bare chest with a pout, her dress were crumbled here and there. Her hairs were dishevelled and scattered on the pillow and his neck. The vermillion on her hair partition is smudged and her legs were intertwined with his. Everything looked too intimate for him.

Adi: Shalini.... Shalini

He called her slowly but she didn't react at all.

Adi: Shalini elinchikko ma

He patted her back to wake up her but she hissed in her sleep and snuggles into him. He frowned and pulled her top upward. He saw his nail marks on her skin and widened his eyes in shock.

Adi mv: Aiyaiyo yenna ipdi keeri vachirukkan

While thinking this he unknowingly touched her bare waist.

Shalini: Pcshhhh angallam thodadhinga Adi

She murmured in her sleep and patted his back. Adi gasped hearing her words.

Adi mv: Aiyaiyo yengallam da thotta

He mentally whined and suddenly gets up from the bed. Shalini too jerked and opened her eyes. She saw him sitting wide awake and looking at her. She hurriedly adjusted her dress and he turned other side.

Adi: Adhu... Shalini.... naan.... adhu... theriyama....

He stammered and buttoned his shirt hurriedly. Shalini held his hand and made him sit beside her. She touched his forehead and his neck. He looked at her with unknown emotions.

Shalini: Fever suthama illa (she smiled)

Adi: Sorry I didn't mean to...

Shalini: I know you..... romba yosichi kolappikadhinga fresh aagittu vaanga naan ungallukku saapda yedhachum ready pandran

Adi sighed in relief and smiled at her but something striked him.

Adi: One minute

He opened his cupboard and searched something. She watched him cluelessly. He returned back with a ointment and gives that to her.

Adi: Idhu..... anga.....hmm....kaayathula pottukko sari aagidum

He said hurriedly and went inside the washroom without waiting for her reply. Shalini bit her lips to control her blush.

Still she feels his hands on her skin but not wanting him to feel embarrassed she talked him normally. She blushed and left to her room.

On the other side Adi was patting his chest to calm his heart beat. He still feel her fragrance. He saw his image in the mirror and the vermillion on his cheek. He blushed and caressed his cheek.

He turns on the heater and took a hot shower to get a relief from his body pain.

After few minutes he dressed into casuals and went to the kitchen. He saw Shalini was cooking something while humming a song. Without making any noise he went near her and closed her eyes with his palms.

Shalini: Adi cook pandran la disturb pannadhinga

Adi: Naan dhan nu epdi kandupidicha?

He left her and sat on the kitchen counter.